For all you that play video games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Hey thanks for that. It's hard to find a good site with roms on it these days. So much that I lost my interest in EMU's...

I used to love MAME, because I love shit like ghosts 'n Goblins and APB, but the newer revisions, I can't seem to get to work.

I just got a SNES emu and can't wait to play Battletoads.

Jul 7, 2002
RAVAGE said:
good looking out! its too bad that MAME was taken off the net! and i let someone borrow my old mame CD with like 300 games and the chump lost it FUCK im still mad!!!!
mame is tight as fuck....terminator the arcade....damn!!, sure wish i had an anolog joystick to play that game.

Apr 25, 2002
If you own a PS2 controller & have a usb port on your pc, all you need is one of these. They also make them for xbox and n64 controllers. I bought a ps2 one and it works flawless with all my emu games. If your pc games support joysticks then it will work for them as well. Full vibration support too and under 10 bucks can't go wrong!

You can find them here...

Dec 18, 2002
^^i stay away from street fighter on the comp, i cant get the right motion to do moves without a controller...the classic rpgs and castlevania is what im hittin up

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
U can buy a tight controller... that is just like a NES or Playstation controller with Joystick and Game pad.. on it.. and u can do all tha moves...
but yeaaa playin street fighter with... only a keyboard is way 2
damm hard....
BigD ill let u know if i get the net play to work.. then we can play street fighter...

Jul 7, 2002
if you guys want to play street fighter online, why not play the original SFII version? u can do that with the cps1 emalator called CALLUS (window version), i havent' mess with it since 4 years ago.