All Things 2nd Amendment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He could have just as easily scared him with a pistol or a shotgun as well.

No one needs an AR-15.
If no one needs an AR-15 then why do police agencies have and continue to purchase them?

Your tax money has gone to arm Washington State Troopers with Smith & Wesson M&P in 40 S&W. WSP, Remington 870 shotguns, AR-15 rifles and HK MP5 submachine guns. I don't know about your county and city (don't know where you live) but you have likely helped them purchase the same or similar weapons as well, and of course we all have been buying them for the feds, that according to you don't need them. Your agencies also sell the confiscated weapons to the general public, just as mine does. So, if no one needs them, why are you indirectly purchasing them for law enforcement and what have you done to stop the resale of the weapons where you live?

People talk a good game, but they don't mean it.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
I have no problem with the 2nd Amendment myself. My problem comes in when you have civilians who have access to high-powered assault weapons. In my opinion, there is no reason an untrained civilian should be able to get their hands on an AK-47, HK, SKS, etc. Those are war weapons and should only be used in combat.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I have no problem with the 2nd Amendment myself. My problem comes in when you have civilians who have access to high-powered assault weapons. In my opinion, there is no reason an untrained civilian should be able to get their hands on an AK-47, HK, SKS, etc. Those are war weapons and should only be used in combat.
“HK” is a gun manufacturer that makes different types of firearms...why should only that particular brand be banned from citizens? LOL , that’s like saying only Smith & Wesson’s should be banned from citizens but other brands not banned.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
MobbinINda916;667297y 8 said:
So why should civilians not be able to get their hands on HK?, but any other name brand is exempt?
I was referring to assault weapons. That was my fault for not looking into the topic as closely as I should have. Like StillHustlin said, the intent of all guns is to kill. I guess I have a soft spot for the innocent victims of gun violence, especially when they are women, children, the elderly and/or the differently abled. That's all I was trying to say.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I was referring to assault weapons. That was my fault for not looking into the topic as closely as I should have. Like StillHustlin said, the intent of all guns is to kill. I guess I have a soft spot for the innocent victims of gun violence, especially when they are women, children, the elderly and/or the differently abled. That's all I was trying to say.
Do you think law enforcement should be allowed to possess "assault weapons?" If so, why?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I was referring to assault weapons.
Technically anything could be an “Assault Weapon”. If I stomped somebody’s head with my steeltoe boots then the police could charge me with assault with a deadly weapon...A kitchen knife or a hammer could be an assault weapon. Should they ban kitchen knives and hammers?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Do you think law enforcement should be allowed to possess "assault weapons?" If so, why?
If I say "yes", then I'm labeled a "square" or a "sucka". Not that any of that matters. Or because I just so happen to listen to (gangsta) rap, among other genres, someone is bound to hop on their computer and into this thread and pull the "well aren't you a fuck the police guy" card outta their ass. It's happened before. The police have killed people with less (i.e. Eric Garner, Philando Castile, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, etc.)