All Things 2nd Amendment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
look muthafuckers..the only reason why they talking about gun regulation is because white folks have been getting killed in mass numbers lately.it aint about the gov. vs the people.it aint about the constitution...when los angeles had over 1000 murders a year in the early 90's nobody gave a shit.but when white people in Colorado,Connecticut get cut down its time for action.
I propped you on this, because on the surface it appears 100% true, but its not. On September 13, 1994 Bill Clinton and C-O-N-gress passed an assault weapons ban that lasted 10 years. In 1989 Bush Sr. banned the import of certain "assault weapons." Also, in 1986 Ronald Reagan banned unregistered automatic weapons. These laws were not passed because no one gave a shit about all of the LA murders and because white people were dying in CO and CT, the events happening in our current times are being used to fuel control. As long as there is a 2nd Amendment, all things guns in the United States will always be about the constitution.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2014
look muthafuckers..the only reason why they talking about gun regulation is because white folks have been getting killed in mass numbers lately.it aint about the gov. vs the people.it aint about the constitution...when los angeles had over 1000 murders a year in the early 90's nobody gave a shit.but when white people in Colorado,Connecticut get cut down its time for action.
wow...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Over 170 mil new firearms in the US since '93, gun homicides down 53%

This information squares with the findings of a Congressional Research Service (CRS) study covering the slightly shorter period of time from 1994 to 2009. For those years, CRS found that Americans purchased approximately 118 million firearms, and the 1993 “firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide” rate of 6.6 per 100,000 fell to 3.6 per 100,000 by the year 2000. It eventually fell all the way to 3.2 per 100,000 in 2011.

That is more than a 50 percent reduction in “firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide.”

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't personally own any guns but definitely feel as though people should be able to own one if they so desire. I think it should be more difficult to get one than it currently is, and I don't trust the government to make the decision that's best for the people. I hate the way the president has handled anything relating to guns while he's been in office and tried to push his propaganda.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that the government won't push for a national police force and attempt to confiscate guns or something along those lines at some point. That's the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany and other countries. They sell the whole "we'll protect you, so you won't need guns" and the next step is that people end up being slaves to the country.

A look at history:

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Josef Stalin, the sole leader of the Soviet Union from 1924 to 1953, said:
“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Mao Tze Tung, communist dictator of China said:
“War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.”

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Idi Amin, president of Uganda from 1971 to 1979, said:

"I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world, and that is why I do not let any superpower control me."

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Pol Pot, who created in Cambodia one of the 20th century's most brutal and radical regimes, was responsible for killing one million of his own ‘educated,’ yet unarmed citizens.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I bought my glock, unregistered, in Ohio from a friend. No paper work, 100% legal. People here have Facebook groups to sell and trade. It's stupid scary how there is next to no regulation. It's really not that great when every scared "take back America" libertarian wants to catch a body and decide to start carrying just because.

May 22, 2006
I can't stand pussys who are against gun rights.

Also Ive got a calico pistol for sale 9mm 50round mag, excellent condition. Best offer. Im in the seattle area
Will consider trades

May 9, 2002
I can't stand pussys who are against gun rights.

Also Ive got a calico pistol for sale 9mm 50round mag, excellent condition. Best offer. Im in the seattle area
Will consider trades
Im not against gun rights, but im against a vast majority of people who own them and why they own them. Has little to do with being a pussy.

May 9, 2002

Over 170 mil new firearms in the US since '93, gun homicides down 53%

This information squares with the findings of a Congressional Research Service (CRS) study covering the slightly shorter period of time from 1994 to 2009. For those years, CRS found that Americans purchased approximately 118 million firearms, and the 1993 “firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide” rate of 6.6 per 100,000 fell to 3.6 per 100,000 by the year 2000. It eventually fell all the way to 3.2 per 100,000 in 2011.

That is more than a 50 percent reduction in “firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide.”
OK...these numbers really are meaningless. So a shit ton of people bought guns...and? It has nothing to do with how many, but WHO is getting the guns. And Chicago is LOL'ing at the article (which, BTW, is over 3 years old).

To quote one of the commenters:

"Breitbart using statistics out of context. For example, gun sales may be up, but how do we know it's not just the same people buying more guns? We don't. Nor do the statistics give any indication of any other causes of a drop in crime rates, say, better police presence, better enforcement, or just plain old coincidence. You cannot prove anything simply with correlation"

BTW, that page is littered with paranoid right wingers...holy shit.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I can't stand Michael Moore but that Bowling For Columbine raised some pretty good points. Canada has a grip of gun owners per capita and doesn't have nearly the same issues with gun violence as we do. I can't remember which cities he was looking at, but a Canadian city and an American city on opposite sides of one of the great lakes. You can see the other city from the banks of the lake if you're standing on the shore. The American city (maybe Detroit?) has a ton of gun violence, the Canadian city has next to none.

The issue is our society, not guns.