All Things 2nd Amendment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'll come back and prop you when they go door to door and confiscate all the registered rifles. See you soon.
Yes, you've said this before. I don't need your props breh. Where I live I don't have to register anything. By the way, gun confiscation does not happen overnight, it takes time so no you won't see it soon but you will see it and you can thank the globalist United Nations for it when it does.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol, you serious? Most of those every day people would kill their neighbor over a parking dispute, before they would join forces to kill politicians/the government...

Breh, don't you live in Communist Republic of China? A country that in this millennium runs over villagers because they refuse to leave their village that the communist party wants so they can do whatever they want with the land (mind you people that were bothering nobody)? Lets not even go there. Yeah, we remember Tianenmen Square too.... China, although has its beauty to certain parts just as any land does, is no utopia. Might I add, even though China's overall death rate is aprox 1 person less per 1000 than the U.S., China's population is roughly 1,000,000,000 (that's billion now) more people than U.S. so you have more deaths overall, natural, accidental, and by way of murder; that's 7,000,000 (that's million now) more people dead annually than U.S. When you fix that problem, come back to us about our problems breh. I bet if we did a study, more people end up missing in China annually than the US, they must be livin it up though huh.

No one in their right mind kills their neighbor over a parking lot dispute. There are more than 300 million guns in this country, most of those held by responsible gun owners. People needing mental health (i.e. on psychotropic medications) and criminals are committing the majority of the murders (you know since murdering someone is a crime and all, maybe you missed that part). Your little graphic proves nothing. Doctors kill people every year, yet we don't ban doctors. Cigarettes kill people every year, yet we don't ban cigarettes. Cars kill so many people every year, yet we don't ban cars. People kill people, man has been a murderer for 99.9% of his existence, that is hundreds of thousands of years, guns have only been around for a tiny fraction (a blink) of that.

By the way, the number 1 murder weapon? A hammer, not a gun. Number 2? A baseball bat, not a gun... need I keep going? I didn't think so...

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Yes, you've said this before. I don't need your props breh. Where I live I don't have to register anything. By the way, gun confiscation does not happen overnight, it takes time so no you won't see it soon but you will see it and you can thank the globalist United Nations for it when it does.
Too bad I'm gonna prop you anyway lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
UK murder rate vs USA speaks for itself.

I'm not against gun rights in the least bit, and feel public should be able to arm itself, but the evidence clearly suggests that places with gun bans, or highly restrictive laws - the murder rate obviously drops.

Comparing 1st world countries that is.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
UK murder rate vs USA speaks for itself.

I'm not against gun rights in the least bit, and feel public should be able to arm itself, but the evidence clearly suggests that places with gun bans, or highly restrictive laws - the murder rate obviously drops.

Comparing 1st world countries that is.
While I am sure we have more deaths related to guns than countries with gun bans, we are not comparing similar statistics calculated within the same basis. The US counts and reports crimes based on initial data, the UK based on the outcome of investigation and trial. While the US is straight forward with their FBI statistics, the UK is restrictive in what they report as a murder, in other words, unsolved murders in the UK are not reported as murder at all! OOPS

The UK total death rate (natural, accidental, murder), that is reported, is 1 more per thousand people than the US, however, the US has a population roughly 6 times or 300,000,000 million more people than the UK, meaning ~2,100,000 more people die (naturally, accidentally, murdered) in the US annually than the UK when we compare statistics. Guess which country has more crime though? The UK. Guess which country has a higher rape statistic? UK. Guess which country has a higher assault rate? The UK. What? taking away guns didn't solve all of that? We all also know the UK is no utopia.

Again, the number one murder weapon is a hammer not a gun. The number two murder weapon is a baseball bat not a gun. Doctors, automobiles, and cigarettes all take more lives than murder and murder by gun. Why are we not targeting the real problems again?

Comparing countries is apples to oranges breh. In the US, the FBI's own statistics prove that areas with gun bans have a higher violent crime rate than areas that are less restrictive. Why would that be?

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
There are some instances where they need to step back and see that guns are helpful when in the hands of properly trained civilians. I'm against guns in the hands of idiots... and that's vague because idiots come in all shapes, sizes and forms of power.
Properly trained civilians can be idiots too. you dont have to be a pyscho to kill people. "Normal" people kill people all the time.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I would rather protect myself and be prepared at all times for the unexpected.... Anti gun people don't realize that the reason why home invasions are pretty rare is because most smart criminals know they are taking a chance of getting in a gun fight if they invade your house, because they don't know who's armed or who isn't.

The fact is that cops don't carry a gun to protect you, they carry it to protect their self. They are not always obligated to save your life.

Real shit happens, people get their head busted open every day with weapons that are not guns. Most of the anti gun faggots have never been in a real street situation where they got injured bad and had to rely on their self to get out of that situation.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Is it possible that things in the OG constitution could become outdated? Like when those rights were created they prolly had muskets that shoot one bullet at a time and take 20 mins to reload. I'm not anti gun or anything but I'm not up in arms about guns being registered.
Nope it's not outdated, it was intended that we have the right to bear arms and have guns just like the military has guns. Back then the army had muskets and now they have modern guns so the people also have a right to have modern guns.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Is it possible that things in the OG constitution could become outdated? Like when those rights were created they prolly had muskets that shoot one bullet at a time and take 20 mins to reload. I'm not anti gun or anything but I'm not up in arms about guns being registered.

from what i understand the right to bare arms was established so people could fight back if the government turned against them.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Are the army's modern guns registered?
All weapons on a military base are registered with base security as all weapons on base privately owned or govt owned are to be accounted for (which weapons come up missing all the time). What is your point? They are not the same rolls as a city county or state gun registration, not to mention the military will not be having their guns confiscated by the govt, the citizens will.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
All weapons on a military base are registered with base security as all weapons on base privately owned or govt owned are to be accounted for (which weapons come up missing all the time). What is your point? They are not the same rolls as a city county or state gun registration, not to mention the military will not be having their guns confiscated by the govt, the citizens will.
I was just asking I wasn't making a point

Nov 1, 2005
look muthafuckers..the only reason why they talking about gun regulation is because white folks have been getting killed in mass numbers lately.it aint about the gov. vs the people.it aint about the constitution...when los angeles had over 1000 murders a year in the early 90's nobody gave a shit.but when white people in Colorado,Connecticut get cut down its time for action.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
look muthafuckers..the only reason why they talking about gun regulation is because white folks have been getting killed in mass numbers lately.it aint about the gov. vs the people.it aint about the constitution...when los angeles had over 1000 murders a year in the early 90's nobody gave a shit.but when white people in Colorado,Connecticut get cut down its time for action.
You cut the crap with that one! Thats the MFn truth n a nutshell.