ALL THESE FOOLS GETTIN HIT WIT SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This is why you never ever fraternize with women in the workplace. NEVER, EVER. Now, are some of these guys sleazeballs and did things that went too far? Oh hell yes they did. Not every single one of them though. How do I know? Because I know women too. Seriously though, if nothing else, let this be a lesson to all men that you wanna get down with a bitch that you work with, you better be recording her if you have no witness. Now I know some are going to say that these men all have money blah blah blah blah.....Yes, what is happening to them is how it goes down when you have money. When you just a regular Joe working average Joe jobs it goes down a little different except you still lose your job and their word is still taken over yours. They know if a corporation got money if you don't.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
This is why you never ever fraternize with women in the workplace. NEVER, EVER. Now, are some of these guys sleazeballs and did things that went too far? Oh hell yes they did. Not every single one of them though. How do I know? Because I know women too. Seriously though, if nothing else, let this be a lesson to all men that you wanna get down with a bitch that you work with, you better be recording her if you have no witness. Now I know some are going to say that these men all have money blah blah blah blah.....Yes, what is happening to them is how it goes down when you have money. When you just a regular Joe working average Joe jobs it goes down a little different except you still lose your job and their word is still taken over yours. They know if a corporation got money if you don't.
My old supervisor was messing was somebody who was under him and continued when he got promoted to manager. Once word got out that he was messing with this broad, all the supervisors conspired to get him terminated But it didn't work. When the broad was on the verge of getting terminated due to performance and attendance issues, she pulled the sexual harassment card and my manager for fired and now has a sexual harassment incident on his file which I hear lasts for 10 years.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My old supervisor was messing was somebody who was under him and continued when he got promoted to manager. Once word got out that he was messing with this broad, all the supervisors conspired to get him terminated But it didn't work. When the broad was on the verge of getting terminated due to performance and attendance issues, she pulled the sexual harassment card and my manager for fired and now has a sexual harassment incident on his file which I hear lasts for 10 years.

Damn that's fukked uo

Jan 31, 2008
honestly some of these women should lighten up.

Billionaire Richard Branson is the latest high-profile person to be accused of sexual harassment following a party on his Necker Island in 2010.

After posting about the alleged incident on her Facebook, singer Antonia Jenae shared a story with The Sun in which she claims Branson stuck his head between her breasts and “motorboated” them by blowing and making an engine noise. At the time, Jenae was a backup singer for Joss Stone. After a concert, the group was invited by Branson back to his island where the alleged incident took place.

“He went ‘brrrrrr’ and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ‘What the hell was that?!’ Everyone was wondering why I wasn’t angry because I’m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.”
yeah? so the fuck what?

george bush senior grabbing 16 year old ass on the other hand, that is something only the son of "Hitler's Angel" can get away with

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
never shit where you eat, thought everyone knew that

kind of a shame, louis ck being a creepy ass super fckn weirdo but oh well

this dude ser richard branson liked him a thick one tho:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX