ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thanksgiving.
Do fat people get fat on that day or do they already stuff their whale faces everyday that it's just like another day to them?

I understand normal people look forward to this day as it's a day where they engulf in food, but fat people are like "meh, I do this shit on the regs".
Is that what you look forward to on thanksgiving? Being able to stuff your face for one day? It's about being thankful man, it's not about the food. Try and limit your calories on thanksgiving to only 510.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
btw Rumpelstiltskin @Rumpelstiltskin

I want to apologize for my earlier comments in this thread when I tried to convince you that being fat was in deed healthy. After hours of conversation on the topic with @ I find that I was wrong and have decided to embrace the pro-ana/mia lifestyle. Butcher and I have a goal to be under 200lbs by the new year and that is just the beginning. Butcher will probably make his goal, but I will not because of all those years that I believed being fat was a good thing. I still have a couple hundred pounds to shake off before I reach my perfect weight of 103lbs.

May 6, 2002
Is that what you look forward to on thanksgiving? Being able to stuff your face for one day? It's about being thankful man, it's not about the food. Try and limit your calories on thanksgiving to only 510.
I'm thankful every day.
I don't need a specific day to say my grace.
On this day, I stuff my face. Get in the gym before 2pm, so I can stuff my face even harder. I'll house 510 cals in 5 bites.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 5, 2006
I know fat people who are healthier than skinny "normal" looking people. Looks can be deceiving. There's also a difference between fat and morbidly obese, just a fyi. Also there's a difference between a lazy fat person and a fat person who struggles with their weight because of mental issues and/or a thyroid problem. We've been conditioned to believe that a "BMI" chart is legit, but it's really not.

Supposedly I'm obese for my size, but a BMI chart does not take into account numerous other factors like bone density and muscle mass. If I'm 6'1" 230 pounds, solid muscle about 15% body fat, someone with the same height as me and weight whom has about 30% body fat will also be labeled obese according to the BMI chart. Needless to say, don't abuse your body by drinking nothing but soda and sugary drinks, and fast food.

Props: BUTCHER 206