65 Should Be The Cut Off For Driving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2016
Not too long ago, some old guy at a grocery store near me was "pulling out" but instead had the car in drive so he drove right into a girl scout cookie stand. Pinned the troop mom/leader/chaperone whatever they're called... up against the wall. Lady ended up having her leg amputated.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
My father in law is 74 and he mobbs his big ass dodge truck all day, wit a beer in his lap.

I agree wit the frequent re-testing tho. it definitely varies case by case, plus, aside from sympathizing with being 65 yourself one day-this is Murica ya Bish!!

Jul 12, 2002
To me as a German, Americans can't drive. If we go on a holiday to france or spain, we warn each other from crazy idiot drivers....
I was just over in Europe last month and as I watched traffic I thought to myself “How the fuck do these people do it? If our road/traffic situation was anywhere near this chaotic people would be constantly shooting each other on the road.”

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Intel Sees Opportunity At Every Layer Of The Robot Car Economy https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanoh...-layer-of-the-robot-car-economy/#6c982d9e4aef

"When you think about the sheer volume of cars on the road in the world today, the amount of time you'll spend driving, we think the emergence of autonomous vehicles represents one of the biggest potential expansions of time available for entertainment that we've seen for a very long time."

Because being entertained is the only reason you were born....

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Because being entertained is the only reason you were born....
The first thing that crossed my mind was, "I could use that time being transported to and from work to do any work that I might need to do later at home, therefore allowing me to spend more time with my family and leave work at a reasonable time." I must be some kind of weirdo not thinking this would give me extra Facebook time.