50 Cent Arrested On Weapons Charges

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dboss

Sicc OG
May 30, 2002
50 Cent Arrested On Weapons Charges
51 minutes ago

Controversial rapper 50 Cent, who takes a shot at fake gangsters on his single, "Wanksta," was arrested Tuesday (December 31) in Manhattan, after police found two guns in a car parked near a nightclub, according to the Associated Press.

The 27-year-old rapper, born Curtis Jackson, was arrested at approximately 2 a.m. after police searched the sport utility vehicle he was a passenger in. The vehicle was parked illegally in a no-standing zone in front of the Copacabana nightclub.

Police found a .25-caliber and a .45-caliber handgun. 50 Cent and the four other men riding with him were each charged with four counts of criminal weapons possession.

In an interview with LAUNCH prior to the arrest, the Queens, New York-bred artist said that he insists on being in control. "I got a problem with authority," 50 Cent told LAUNCH. "See. I don't like people telling me what to do. If I respect the person's opinion, I'm open. You know what I mean? But if I'm not. I'm not listening to nobody at that point."

50 Cent first caught the attention of the music world in 1999 when he released the song "How To Rob," a satire about robbing all of the name rap acts at the time. 50 Cent recently signed a $1 million deal with Dr. Dre and Eminem (news - web sites)'s Aftermath and Shady Records, respectively.

50's album, Get Rich Or Die Trying, is scheduled to be released on February 11.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
you know how many fucken people get arrested on weapons charges everyday? why is it so damn special that some gay ass rapper did it? lol. for real. get off that fools nuts. i gotta say his shit is kinda sick though for being all mainstream and shit. this is the same as how the news showed the people who died in 2002, all they showed was like some stupid ass old hollywood actors and bullshit ass people....a lot of great and important people, including people close to you also died last year, but of course we're on the jock of the wrong people in this country and its important that some no named movie director died or some shit lol. sorry, just my 2 cents right quick. 50 cent arrested on weapons charges...lol...muthafucka aint shootin nobody with those guns he got.