2018 Honda Accord Vs 2018 Toyota Camry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lqZAskcA[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NE8HDu78Yw[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCFaep-7GW8[/VIDEO]

Dec 3, 2016
Never thought i'd say this but, I copped me a prius. Made the most sense for commuting and space-wise. Looked at other cars, and while they were faster, MPG was the biggest factor for me. 48 highway and 50 city? shit sign me up! Also came up on insurance, or at least I think it was a good price. $116 fully covered 100/300/100, and roadside assistance.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Never thought i'd say this but, I copped me a prius. Made the most sense for commuting and space-wise. Looked at other cars, and while they were faster, MPG was the biggest factor for me. 48 highway and 50 city? shit sign me up! Also came up on insurance, or at least I think it was a good price. $116 fully covered 100/300/100, and roadside assistance.

aint shit man...you gotta do whats best for you and yours....and if that means gettin a fukkin prius....then a prius it is......i posted on here a lil while ago that i wouldnt mind havin a chevy volt

Dec 3, 2016
aint shit man...you gotta do whats best for you and yours....and if that means gettin a fukkin prius....then a prius it is......i posted on here a lil while ago that i wouldnt mind havin a chevy volt
It came down to the volt and the prius. Prius only because of space. But a volt that is newer and less mileage is around the same cost of a year older prius. Volt is also dope because it's plug-in too so you can go on the carpool lane and apparently combined with electric and fuel, you get like 93 mpg. Camry definitely looks dope too, shit even the corollas are lookin' nice now. Someone at work has a newish Scion, that shit was nice too. I think Toyota/Scion/Lexus finally realized their cars needed a serious interior and exterior update.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
It came down to the volt and the prius. Prius only because of space. But a volt that is newer and less mileage is around the same cost of a year older prius. Volt is also dope because it's plug-in too so you can go on the carpool lane and apparently combined with electric and fuel, you get like 93 mpg. Camry definitely looks dope too, shit even the corollas are lookin' nice now. Someone at work has a newish Scion, that shit was nice too. I think Toyota/Scion/Lexus finally realized their cars needed a serious interior and exterior update.
I think Scion stopped producing cars like two years ago lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I agree. No more bland shit. Scion the brand died but 3 models survived and are now badged as Toyotas (iA, iM, 86).

I believe that if Scion were still here that new Toyota C-HR would have been one.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxvIa_hTLdM[/video]

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
what did you have b4 the rental?
05 Dodge Ram I paid 7k for 6 years ago. Excellent condition kbb is just shy of 6 and I just put a new trans in it 4000 miles ago. Trying to get it totaled out and buy it from the insurance at 15% in which I will then custom it out. I have a 84 Benz 300D with less than 100k miles I got for free that NADA prices at about 9k but I've seen em offered for 15k. I got a hook up on rides that ship in from Cali and will prob get something around 2013-2016 but I won't be paying dealer prices, ever.