2 dead 5 injured at state park shooting..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
I grew up as a youngster with Yang the 33 year old who died but he went nutz and shot 2 of the homies .... now out of prison for a long time he bites the dust..... I still remember him being one of the few asians in the mostly black central district, playin kick ball! baby bouncy...baby bouncy! came out of prison appologizing for shooting the homez said he was on sherm....? live by the gun die by the gun?

http://www.king5.com/news/local/2-dead-5-injured-in-park-shooting-98688964.html

Aug 9, 2005
I went to T.T. minor with Yang...It was always hugs and wussups untill he shot the homie in the back! they we plotted on him but he shot someone else and got locked up... when he got out he was a changed man in the late 90's apologizing ect... but i guess he smoked someone last month? this weekend it was his turn.

Aug 9, 2005
Was Yang the one shootin up Belltown last month outside of some club?
Outside the V lounge? you know I was wondering the same thing....I just heard he shot someone but I was wondering if that was him too lol

whats crazy is..

when I said he shot one of my homies in the back that friend who got shot works construction now and he works downtown... he went to work the morning after the V lounge shooting and saw dude dead and police crime scene shit lol bullets were in his street signs that would be crazy if it was him ? I cant call it?

Jan 12, 2010
Alot of ya don't realize is that asain gangsters are some of the craziest mutha fuckas around. I had a laosean potna named AE n this nigga was a straight fool. He was a crip n banged tough with us a bunch of nortes. The boy packed blades all da time in jr high. Last I heard him an another asain crip cat named santi be runnin shit in sac n still be out here sometimes in the p.

Feb 7, 2006
I think it's more like Laotian and R South Asians (Pakis, Indians, other weird mufuckas like Bengalese, Tamils, etc.) are not considered Asian, only East Asians, and that's who we talkin bout.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
For real them S.E asains be on some other shit...

There is a very large population of them out here in SAC...and they got an endless number of gangs out here too...like evey one said thow they with the shit and will shoot before they fight.