“Uber For Weed” Delivery Company Eaze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
Eaze is being described as “Uber For Weed.” The San Francisco based company, founded by Keith McCarty, is looking to hire 50 employees in the next 50 days. Eventually McCarty hopes to expand to other states that have legalized marijuana in some capacity.

“The plan is to be in every market as quickly as possible that allows for medical marijuana and even recreational use of marijuana,” said McCarty.

Eaze does not grow or sell weed. It transports the product from dispensaries to patients. Over 30,000 Eaze marijuana deliveries have been made since July.

www.eazeup.com

Dec 4, 2004
It's not like they drive colorful vans that say WEED INSIDE. I've ordered from Eaze. So just like Uber, people use their own cars to deliver, you wouldn't know if they are a customer or a delivery driver unless you're steaking it out carefully. and for what, they could just be delivering some little prerolls or edibles.

Only weird thing is Eaze took cash on the spot when they delivered and they don't allow tips cause it's all included. I've used MediThrive before and they charged my card that I had on file.

Last edited: