@CHREE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE BREH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
http://www.siccness.net/vb/f40/ban-...-$250-00-moderator-380865-12.html#post6272776

Your challenge didn't seem to have an emediate time factor...you didn't initially say that you were talking about "here" and "now". By your response time it wouldn't have quickly happened anyway. So let's maximize our efforts and give the people a good show. I'll even BUY the ad space on Sicness.net But of coarse I get Top billing...the "fight" will go up on Youtube for monitization...as well as the promo Youtube Siccness.net interview of both fighters as a pre hype (promo video is just still pics and audio)...the videos will be monetized and we will split the proceeds 50/50...the promo fight t-shirts will be available for the Sic members at $15.00 that includes shipping...cost of shirt $3.00/ shipping cost $5.00...remaining profit $7.00 after 50/50 split we get $3.50 each x 200 Sicness member purchases a shirt $1,400.00 total revenue and we both get $700 each. I'm hoping for 1,000 t-shirt buys. Plus the t-shirts will be promoted and sold at the Raider and Niner's home games.

I requested mid December...because by that time I would be very sharp and I'm confident, I can get the stoppage I want. I'll hit you up on the phone and record the conversation so it can be added to the promo. Push the purse up to $500.00 and let's give the people what they want: Ugly Nigga vs Chree mid December...showing on Youtube, promoted by the Siccness.net Network/ www.uglynigga.com in conjunction with all the Sicness.net members trying to push the vid past the 1 million mark. Let's do this for the legacy.

THIS SHIT IS LEGIT

Chree @Chree YOU ARE MY HOMIE, DON'T LET US DOWN ACCEPT The Bay Area @The Bay Area 'S CHALLENGE.

IF YOU LOSE I WILL FOR REAL ROCK AN UGLY NIGGA SHIRT, & POST A PIC TO MY INSTAGRAM & THE SICC

IF YOU WIN, ILL WEAR A 49ERS JERSEY & DO THE EXACT SAME.

I AM EVEN DOWN TO DO SIDE BETS WITH OTHER SICCNESS MEMBERS

WHAT THE DEALIO

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So if ugly nigga wins evergreen gets banned?
this has nothing to do at all with EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER

he isn't getting banned, unless someone comes up with TONY206 @TONY206 's offer which I have no part of.

this is about Chree @Chree vs The Bay Area @The Bay Area

& yes I just name dropped.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol @ 1,000 shirt buys. That's probably more shirts than No Limit sold of their shirts combined even though they advertised them for 20 straight albums