@CHREE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE BREH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I used to beat up tony daily. #FightNight

Nah, I remember when Tadou wanted to fight Nuttkase but when it came down to it said he wanted to fight in the ring. With gloves. and Headgear. With a ref. LOL
hahaha That sounds like every Killa Tay fight.

I do have to hand it to Killa Tay, even though he's way too high strung, he is willing to fight every single hater on the sicc in his private warehouse where the odds are almost guaranteed to not be in the haters favor.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You ever read The Stand by Stephen King? There's an entire character in the book based on Tadou, named HAROLD.

Bullied at home and at school, Harold is tall, yet overweight (6'1 and 240lbs) unhygienic and unpopular. He has black, greasy hair. He had a lot of acne, caused by eating junk food. He wears glasses. He is described by his sister as wearing the same boxer shorts until they stood on their own, due to their crustiness. She also desrcibes that he masturbates in his pants. (He seems addicted to self pleasure). He had never experienced the pleasures of a woman. He finds an outlet in writing, writing strange stories in the 2nd POV and present tense and often affects a jaded, worldly attitude, when in reality he is merely immature and lacking in social graces; he overcompensates for his really low self-esteem by "acting out" in pompous, abrasive ways. He displays multiple symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome.
For real though. Stephen King owes Tadou like a mil for stealing his identity.