Young joker?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah str8 up classic.. All 3 deathtrap releases were. Phonk Beta was one of their producers too..

Riflin through my cds n has a think....

After that Joker hooked up with Nookie Inc. and dropped 'Somethin Major' in '99. Twin release to that was Villa Capone's (Zip-Ski of BPM) Sins Of The Father: A Bandit's Story, which he appears on & vice versa.

You can catch him on a group effort too, Explicit Fam - Create The Hype, that Hitworks put out shorty after his time with Nookie Inc..

He's on Caine's '99 album 'In A World So Cold' & both APNL comps.. To my knowledge the last APNL (All Profits No Losses) comp was the last appearance in '01? & Kilo Kapanel's '01 cd 'Street Fame' He may have been on Shorty Pimpish's album in '02 though. That's all I got on em...

ahh, he was sposed to drop a group album with Kilo Kapanel of Explicit Fam.. The album art looked dead shaky, somethin to do with knights n swords, and i dont think it ever dropped.. This was an idea which was floatin about from '01-'03, Thug Syndicate was the name..

Lameez dropped an album a couple years back.. Check, Joker might be on it.

Edit: Check and he ain't on Lameez album..

But, he's on Boozilla's Full Fledge Member with C-BO.. Think it's the only track they're on together..

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^ ya, that's the one

you're right. i forgot about APNL Vol.2 where joker appeared on one of the songs. i guess his last appearance would be on the shorty pimpish album then. to me her album sounded like a record from around 98-00, even though it dropped in 02.

kilo and joker group album would have been tight had it dropped. i'm almost certain!

on another note, you mind sharing this?
Twin release to that was Villa Capone's (Zip-Ski of BPM) Sins Of The Father: A Bandit's Story, which he appears on & vice versa.