X-Raided speaks on Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Official X-Raided
The first Sac rapper in the source? X. First in XXL? X. First in Murder Dog? X. First in Rap Pages? X. First in Vibe? X. First in Rolling Stone? X. Village Voice? X. Playboy? X. Guardian? X. LA Times? X. MTV? X. Ask J Freedom Du Lac, Soren Baker or Billy Jam.
Yall smoking strong thinking anyone not named X-Raided put Sac on the map. First time anyone heard Lynch OR Sicx 30 miles any direction of Florin Road was Psycho Active. C-Bo was first heard on Psycho Active. Luni was first heard on Xorcist. T-Nutty became a star on Vengeance Is Mine and The Initiation. No Love got known from those same albums. Sav first heard on The City of Kings album. Bleezo first got known through X. Smigg got endorsed by X.
Not a single one of them even denies that.
So yeah, I put Sac on the map but the homies kept it there. Mozzy benefitted and he running with it. In a word, it's BEAUTIFUL.
If I aint mad, who should be? And I bet you Mozzy know Macaframa and Do You Wanna Get High by heart. Sac classics. Quit attacking the young nigga and congratulate his grind. He WORKING just like I'm coming home to work. Oak Park niggas know I'm certified. Was on 2nd ave, on Y street at the White House blued up. Was on 4th ave at my aunt tuttie house. Boochie's kids my blood relatives. Mark Sanders, Chris Row, BAM, NuNu and Sean Collins all know my crippin was real in the face of death and they all gave a young loc advice even though they banged bloods or zilla.
So I do for Mozzy what they did for me, one nigga from 4 fingers to another: when I was poppin like you are, I let irrelevant matters distract me. I made esoteric music and excluded niggas off geography and affiliation. That was an error bro. You getting good money but if you focus, you are a hundred million dollar nigga. Don't get sidetracked by funk bro, even with my niggas. You literally bigger than that. Keep doing charity. God smiling on you cuzzin. Don't ignore Him to pay attenion to them. Ignore these niggas bro. On God. Do you.
X-Raided
On behalf of
Bloc Star/Black Market
From visiting at RJ Donovan Correctional Facility on Saturday August 4, 2017

Jan 23, 2006
SUPRISED THAT WAS HIS HIS RESPONSE TO THIS BUT MOZZY IS AFFILIATED WITH BLACK MARKET AND X RAIDED IS BACK ON THE LABEL MAYBE HE WAS TRYING TO SQUASH IT TO KEEP THINGS COOL AROUND THE LABEL. OR MAYBE BEHIND THOSE WALLS HE HASN'T REALLY GOTTEN TO SEE HOW DISRESPECTFUL MOZZY IS MOZZY EVEN SAID THAT HE WAS FUNKIN WITH X-RAIDED.

Oct 31, 2007
Thats real shit!!! All that talent and no one has the business sense to collab together sqaush these beefs and get paper. Thats why Gay Hop is alive and well. The Street mentality generates money but the politics keeps us divided. Rappers need to unite and cut out the major labels. They are able to launder money and make a fortune off niggaz because we dont own or control anything. Getting the money is cool nigga but how long will that last?????? Build legacies and companies to pass down.