X-Raided Speaks to Fans - July 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Jun 24, 2003
I too am eager to see X-raided finally get released from a 20+ year prison sentence but part of me has concern that like a lot of paroles and newly released inmates Is that X may "hang" with the wrong people and get caught up again via probation violation etc. Not a negative thought at all just a thought. Anyone else?

Jul 3, 2011
I too am eager to see X-raided finally get released from a 20+ year prison sentence but part of me has concern that like a lot of paroles and newly released inmates Is that X may "hang" with the wrong people and get caught up again via probation violation etc. Not a negative thought at all just a thought. Anyone else?
Yup once THEY got you THEY got you even associated bullshit fuck PIGGERS and this shitstem left wing right wing same shit bird

Reperendums Librarians conversationalist fucking stupid words just more bullshit to keep us fighting eachother. DIRTYMUTHAFUCKAS :chappelle:

Sep 3, 2002
I'd like to believe that X-Raided can maintain on the outside. I'm pretty sure he's got a woman.

Tray Deee's done it so far out there in LA.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Can't wait till he's out. A lot of these cats are gonna tuck their tail & run home.

We need a real Blocc Movement with X, C-Bo, Lynch & Nutty (if they're still not beefin).

Apr 25, 2002
CA SB260 - New law pertaining to minors tried as adults for violent crimes. Read the text:
Bill Text - SB-260 Youth offender parole hearings.

Also everything I said in my previous post.

You sound like you want him to stay down.
You reading my words wrong. He's been down since 92. When he paroles in 2016 (24 years) he shouldn't even think about no violent ways. I've always supported this man's music despite the charges against him and how adamant the victims family was in saying that he was guilty. I just can't understand why some posts on here would want him to "slap some sense into some of these young rappers". That would make no sense to even go that route. I've been down since Psycho Active so don't get it twisted.