X-Raided release date? What Does X-Raided need in order to get out of prison?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
He's up for parole in 2014. Lil Venom was one of the other dudes that got convicted for the murder that X went down for. He didn't confess but Venom appealed his case and got out. X can also appeal but it's likely that they won't let him off as easy because it's such a high profile case. At this time we're looking forward to 2014 and seeing what the system decides.

2014, I hope everything goes great for him.

Did Lil Venom ever rap? I am sure it's not the same guy but does anyone got shit from Venom Locc? He rapped with Assassin, Locc 2 da brain and Mr. Doctor on a few tracks, and Mr. Doctor shouts him out on Setrippin' "Venom Locc you were supposed to get on my tape n' ryhme"

Here are a few tracks he's on from Assassin compilations:

Locc 2 da brain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhlHdzR9U9g

Rydaz 4 Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4edmOpilJA

When the Chipz iz Down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqLnEpkXhM

Most Bitchez:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8yKKeCHGg

He also rapped with Mello and Ray Dogg on that one album they had together, think he went on to Ray Dogg's label Corporate Thugs. He was supposed to release a solo album called Venom the Hessian or something like that, but I don't know if it ever came out. Just wondering if anyone has some old shit from him.

Sorry not tryin to thread-jack haha

Props: Mixerr
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
anyone heard of this old black market VHS that apparently got old footage of X ,Lynch , Doc n others? n ya i heard 2014 too but i also always hear that people dont get out of life sentences very often.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
anyone heard of this old black market VHS that apparently got old footage of X ,Lynch , Doc n others? n ya i heard 2014 too but i also always hear that people dont get out of life sentences very often.
THE FEDS,FUNDING, AND POLITICAL PRESSURE IS FORCING CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS TO RECONSIDER.

I GOT A FEW HOMEBOYS THAT GOT L SENTENCES...AND TWO OF THEM HAVE BEEN SPRUNG BUT CANT COME BACK TO THE COUNTRY.

THEIR ALSO FOCUSING ON REHABILITATION (ANGER MANAGEMENT,COLLEGE COURSES,PSYCOLOGICAL EVALS,ETC)
AND ARE TELLING LIFERS...

THAT IF THEY CAN ESTABLISH...THEY HAVE BEEN BETTERING THEMSELVES AND HAVE A GOOD FAMILY SUPPORT STRUCTURE...

THERE IS A CHANCE THEY WILL BE RELEASED...RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME LIFERS GOTTA MAKE THAT PUSH.

HOPEFULLY X GETS THE SAME CHANCE.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
ya if anyone deserves to be released its him. hopefully everything goes good. n ya to WXS i think i heard somethin like that , state of CA will be releasing something like 30,000 prisoners over the next few years.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THAT ALIGNMENT WE'RE COUNTIES HAVE TO HOUSE INMATES WITH LESS THAN THREE YEARS... AND JUST ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE LOCKED UP... ARE EATING UP LOTS OF MONEY.

THE FEDS PUT LOTS OF PRESSURE ON THEM...HUNGER STRIKES...AND JUST THE OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS HAVE PROVEN INEFFIECIENT...

I'M HOPING LOTS OF MY PEOPLE GET OUT SOON...

AND AS A LONG LIFE FAN... BE NICE TO HEAR X IN THE BOOTH...WORKING ON A PROJECT HAND IN HAND WITH RICH FROM THE STREETS...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I hope nobody is giving him a hard time in prison. He seems real talented, and the other inmates should just leave him be and dont start anything with him.
As for that old Blackmarket VHS?? Cedric Singleton has that and probably a few other people. That VHS was being released around late 96-97.

Jun 1, 2005
^That's the biggest thing. X has a support structure, a house, a business/full time job, and has put a lot of effort into bettering himself. Anyone should be able to see this in his music and writings. It's never certain but it seems like he'd be a prime candidate for release.
You on the money rich! Also it helps not being 1993 or what I call the gladiator years it stills gets ugly out here but niggaz aint on all that shit we used to be on everyone trying to chill the fuck out.

Apr 25, 2002
I have had "FREE X RAIDED" in my sig for years now but if he doesn't get out, I wont feel bad. Neither will he. He went down for a GANG RELATED HOMICIDE. Whether he did it or not is irrelevant to the system. X knew the possible consequences of the life he was living before he got convicted. He's no saint and the victims family never wants to see him free. All you can do is pray that justice will be the outcome.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
seems like when it comes to X everyone hears somethin different about him. dead. not dead. locked up. not locked up. runnin for mayor. someone need to get at Ced tho n tell him to let us see that VHS. he could probably make some money on it. the new black market site is full of Lynch Doc n Raided like he still tryin to sell albums that are 15 years old.