X-Raided never loved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Which do you like better macaframa or never loved?

Use yo Nina is one of my favorite x songs but being that the song was on No face killaz first, I'd say my favorite song on Speak of Da Devil was either the hole, or never loved. I like incarcerated a lot too.

Edit: I was posting the question macaframa or never loved before I saw ducefaced's post. The two songs are pretty similar.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
LYNCH RAPED HIS KIDS AND ZAGG LEFT BUT HE NEVER GOT LOCKED UP FOR IT TOO !!!
K if people like havoc00, butcher, filth*dee and malik get banned why is this fag still here?

There is literally nothing even remotely funny or interesting about his lame posts. All he does is talk out his ass and hate on people.

Sep 3, 2002
I like Never Loved more than Macaframa. Never liked the Macaframa beat that much.
? Say what!

That's kinda crazy, I remember when I first heard that beat in a homeboys car I bout had an anxiety attack.

Do a filthy_rich remix.

For the record, I think never loved may be tighter lyrically, but I just don't feel the concept, pimping is not my flavor (unless it's suga free over dj quick beats) , I don't even listen to Too Short for that reason.

Macaframa is my pick

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
You know X didn't make the beat right? I'm saying the beat sounds amateur. It's sloppy and has no definite key. The kick is an 808 bass which overlaps with the bass line. Sonically, this doesn't make sense. A pro wouldn't have made it that way. But if you like it, cool. It's not that serious to be throwing insults.