x-raided making albums from prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
thats tight if you think about it.

i'm listening to corys audio for the new city of kings.ama go swoop that when it drops.who woulda thought sumone would do such a thing.think about it.

that shits hella tight.

"and it don't stop!"x

M

MrFreeze

ya what sucks is that lady that he supposidly killed family gets his portion of the proffits. on xorcist you could tell it was an over the phone recording but the shit there usin now sounds hella clean.

Apr 25, 2002
damn

you dont know much about x-raided or listen to him much huh?

hey does anyone know WHERE x records his shit?? i'm guessing its in his cell but wouldnt outside noise make it in? or if its outside of his cell somewhere, where exactly would he be able to do it without getting busted? hmmm....

>edit< tooper - i read your post too quick - i know what you're trying to say - the concept IS pretty crazy

Jun 10, 2002
xorcist was recorded from sac county jail......unforgiven was the first album recorded in prison, and I think he was using a DAT recorder that a gaurd brought in for him.....turns out that the guard was caught bringing a letter from Ced intended for X, and he was fired.....by that time X already got hella shit recorded.....its a trip cuz they say that he just record the lyrics, then big hollis lays down the beats.......So raided is just flowin then they match the beats to the flow......trip huh.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
you all need to peep the new SAC A INDO(I have it on my site). It got X-Raided and Kingpen holding a conversation back and forth sounding clean as hell no over the phone shit. Only thing I can think of is Kingpen went down to his jail to do the skits in this cd. I mean peep tracks 8,11 and 15 to hear what im talkin about.