X-Raided and CED working together again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
From X's FB today

We are proud to announce that as of immediately, X-Raided is officially working with Cedric Singleton again. This is the union that gave us Psycho Active, Xorcist, Unforgiven, Nefarious, and Vengeance, so you know its going to be the original X-Raided we all love and expect.
Specifically, X-Raided's new material will be released under Bloc Star Entertainment/Black Market Records.
We are preparing new volumes of the Xorcist series (2 and 3), and an AVB series. In short, there is a lot of new material coming out.
X-Raided was motivated to reconcile by the Lil Wayne and Birdman beef, and seeing the relationship between Eazy and Dre played out in Straight Outta Compton. Ultimately, X and Cedric are as close as brothers. Brothers fight. They disagree. And they get over it.
"Why would I work with a stranger over my brother, especially if the issues are the same? Its still business. Its still complicated. Its still difficult to make sure I we get paid. And if that difficulty is a music industry issue, not necessarily a Black Market Records issue, then I would rather have that issue with a person who loves me. And Cedsing loces me as a brother. That was never in dispute.
"I'd rather live in a house I built than be a renter, and in that way, BMR Is my house. Its my home. I'm a pillar upon which it was built. Lynch was Juvenile... and I was always the Lil Wayne. So the prodigal son returns."
This union will contiune on the streets. Its done. X-Raided's representing BSE/BMR and new music is coming soon. Stay tuned.

Jun 21, 2006
Which recent album you reccommend? I may have missed a few....

X always got dope cd's, thats true. Im thinking the cd's would be classic tho if he got good sick/mobb beats.

Psychoactive and xorcist (and maybe unforgiven vol 1) are classic albums, the other 4 or 5 cd's i heard from were good but couldve been much better with dope beats

Once again: this is my opinion