Whats been up with Raided?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I havent paid attnetion to Norcal rap in a few years, last I heard he was going to put out a book, did that ever come out? Then back in 06 I got a copy of the Merger with him and Loki, shit was sicc but not what I expected. Is he going to put out another album or that book any time soon? Also, i remember reading that someone else confessed to the murder he's locked up for and he was suppose to get his case dismissed or charges reduced, what ever happened to that?

Apr 5, 2006
i wish we had new loc but nothing in sights, as to the case they keep talking about they don't have enough money to appeal or some shit basically things dont look good no more and that loki compilation was doo-doo...

Sep 28, 2006
He's comin out with a new album in early '09. I think it's called Eternally Unforgiven EP. It's supposed to be mostly produced by Filthy Rich. He could prolly shed some light. I guess this album is somethin for the fans 'cause it's gonna be a minute bfore we see Assisted Suicide or Unforgiven v.2. This album will help for the funds necessary,(hopefully). Just what I've heard from a reliable source, but anybody who really knows, feel free to correct.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
He's comin out with a new album in early '09. I think it's called Eternally Unforgiven EP. It's supposed to be mostly produced by Filthy Rich. He could prolly shed some light. I guess this album is somethin for the fans 'cause it's gonna be a minute bfore we see Assisted Suicide or Unforgiven v.2. This album will help for the funds necessary,(hopefully). Just what I've heard from a reliable source, but anybody who really knows, feel free to correct.
X said himself that Filthy Rich was producing beats for his upcoming projects.