What Sac rappers are from MeadowView?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
I'm from Inglewood and I know about C-BO and Garden Block. But what rappers with cd's out rep MeadowView Piru?
And if there is any do they have websites?

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Here is Nig Hollis' web site Out Of Bounds Ent. and Young Meek has been in the game the longest, so I have to say him. Them comes my nigga Rup Dog cuz we grew up in B-Town together. But Meek is the reason why people even heard of X-Radied. Which had a lot to do with starting the Sac rap shit. So I gots to say Young Meek above all. They've been reppin the view in the rap shit for yearz. Just my voice. 1oo

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Filthy_Rich said:
@ EMOE. what cracks with that Mac Dre Ghetto Celebrities? when's it droppin?

and do u got the hook up on Rup Dog's album? i haven't been able to find it in stores and i don't trust RapBay.com. can i buy it from you? I know you always got a gang of albums for sale.
Nope I ain't got no Rup Dogs. But Man, I'm gona have to open a online store. Everybody be askin me do I have certain shit. I'm bout to put that in motion some way some how soon. But that Ghetto Celebs should be out soon, and I should have my hands on a few. But I do have this. Stay In Touch and holla back. 1oo Go here for more info. Real Talk Entertainment

Aug 16, 2002
tightest Blood Rapper in Sac Is Big Slep Rock... A Real Oak Park Monsta!!!! besides him Bad Buisness, GP, Lil Darrelle, Meek, Rup, JDK, Gangsta Dre, & how could anyone forget Skee 64 & Kreep!!!!

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Skanless (Detroit Blvd)
Redrum (Oak Park)
Marv Mitch & Lemay (69th?)
C.R.I.S.I.S (43rd)
Unknown (Oak Park)
Sly-G (Meadowview?)
Triple Beam (Oak Park)
Kapital Boyz (Oak Park)
J-Mack (Del Paso Heights?)
Da-Da (Oak Park)

There's more, but I can't remember em' right now.

Sep 13, 2004
CARLOS ROSSI said:
tightest Blood Rapper in Sac Is Big Slep Rock... A Real Oak Park Monsta!!!! besides him Bad Buisness, GP, Lil Darrelle, Meek, Rup, JDK, Gangsta Dre, & how could anyone forget Skee 64 & Kreep!!!!
oh shit, kreeps a blood, that fool rips every tracc hes oni didnt know what he was bangin

Sep 13, 2004
yea kreeps i think their watchin me is from 96, got some of the siccest beats i ever heard and the most catchy hooks such as "when i say realla, yall say killa, cross him out, put a K, on the punk ass nigga, when i say realla yall say killa, cross him out put a k, which stands for killa" <shit is so tight, whos that guy with the high voice thats on almost every tracc,? i think he said his name was night train or sum shit

Aug 16, 2002
Yea That Big Slep California Project V.1 is out is fuccin slap! he got Mac Dre, Keak, Messy Marv, Yuk, Gp, Darelle, Marvaless....shit is the most slept on album! He got a song on there called "Last Bus Ride" talkin bout the time he did in Pelican Bay that goes hard as fucc!

And Yea That is NightTrain He gots fire too! that shit he did wit Dubb 20 is slap!