WHAT FAT TONE SAID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
all bullshit aside we all know 40 aint no pedo though this nigga had hella videos with grown women in them e40 fucks grown woman and you guys r talking bout a song from 90 something where talking about first degree 2008 pedo shit its basically just a wrap for first degree there aint shit he can say now thats gonna change what he said in previous post and threads dude just exposed hisself and hes gonna have to live with that everyday of his life im sure all the sacramento cats reading this shit can agree to what the real nigga are saying on here about this robot vampire real niggaz wouldn't go digging through albums tryin to quote a nigga about some under aged pussy instead real niggaz are quoting this man from what he tryped to the siccness.net i can quote 5 comments this nigga typed that exposed hisself but im just gonna give it a rest and wait for this nigga to come back on here and expose hisself even more..

Dec 4, 2006
shit..when i was 18-19..hell yeah i was fucking 16-17-18 year old bitches...but now at 31...I only go for 21+ chicks..but if a 19-20 year old throws her pussy at me and it's all good...sure why not?

Props: EDJ

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
you aint gotta explain shit about tone to this bitch ass nigga he only spoke on tones name so he can try to make first degree look better or some shit one of them groupie nigga all on a rappers dick so hard he cant except the fact that dudes a pedophile junkie underage teen predator thats all what this threads about..

51ST OF ALL PLAYA,
YOU MORE ON THE MAN'S NUTS THAN N-E-THANg OR N-E-ONE.

XNDLY,
NOBODY gOT TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU.

3RDLY,
I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO D.E'S SHIT. YEAH, THE MAN gAVE ME A CD, AND I TRIED TO LISTEN TO IT, BUT MOST OF IT AIN'T MY CUP OF TEA.

IT JUST BAFFLES ME THAT AFTER HE TOLD YOU(AS CLEAR AS DAY) HIS POSITION(EVEN AFTER YOU PERSONALLY TRIED TO ATTAK HIM), THAT YOU STILL TRYIN' TOO HARD.

AND TO THE REST OF THE SICCNESS, gO AHEAD AND ADD E-40 AND WHOEVA ELSE. IT JUST FURTHERS MY POINT.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH..MOST OF THE NAMES BROUGHT UP...INCLUDING THE INITIAL ONE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN MENTIONED FIRST...NOT SATING IT'S HATIN BUT WHY EVEN BRING UP FAT TONE IN THIS MATTER..& IT PROBABLY SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE DEFENDING FIRST DEGREE BECUZ OF THE WAY THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD WAS STARTED...FUCC BITCHES...GET MONEY..IT'S ALL ELEMENTARY-WCM/PIIMP100

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THE SUBJECT MATTER CALLED FOR ME TO BRINg UP THE ARTIST AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT WAS SAID CAUSE I'M JUST MAKIN' A POINT. AND FIRST DEgREE WAS BROUgHT UP BY HIS BIgKEST gROUPIE/HATER CAUSE IT CONSUMES HIM TO TALK ABOUT HIM. I WAS SPEAKIN' IN gENERAL PLAYA.
THE REASON I MADE THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE IS TO gET A gENERAL CONCENSUS OF WHAT MUTHA-FUKAS THAT MAKE AND LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC THINK ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^THE SUBJECT MATTER CALLED FOR ME TO BRINg UP THE ARTIST AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT WAS SAID CAUSE I'M JUST MAKIN' A POINT. AND FIRST DEgREE WAS BROUgHT UP BY HIS BIgKEST gROUPIE/HATER CAUSE IT CONSUMES HIM TO TALK ABOUT HIM. I WAS SPEAKIN' IN gENERAL PLAYA.
THE REASON I MADE THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE IS TO gET A gENERAL CONCENSUS OF WHAT MUTHA-FUKAS THAT MAKE AND LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC THINK ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER.
but why bring up fat tones name on a 91sicc forum why not the midwest forum quit trying to make this de look innocent like i said your just quoting lyrics from a song,niggaz on here are qouting words typed from de hisself from about 2 or 3 weeks ago player dig up all the tracks you want find all the rappers who rapped about fucking 15 year olds still doesnt prove nothing about what first degree spoke and typed and the bad bitti video explains it and fuck your bitch ass for trying to make fat tone look like a pedo,and did you ever hear tone sayiong hes in contact with many 16 year olds across the nation do you see anybody on this board period speaking on some wierdo shit like that?so keep bumping your teeth hate me all you want your just making yourself look like a hoemade bitch trying to defend the next man accused of being a pedophile i mean did you seriously need to use fat tones name on a 91sicc forum why not the midwest board you just wanted everyones attention doing shit that bitchs do eye got my eye on your funny ass dude now what you gotta say for yourself?as a matter of fact wheres first degrees ass at what the fuck does he have to say is the robot expeirencing technical difficultys?what 35 year old man thinks they're a fucking robot and a god damn vampire come on now im done with this thread fuck you hope you choke on that pedophiles dick sucka ass broke ass borrowing money no money having ass nigga...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fat tone went dumb hard on the mic i dont give a fuck
if thats the worst lyric you can think of for fat tone you dont listen to that nigga

i aint sayin nothin by sayin this

but i heard he would really jack a nigga and fuck him up and then say that in a rap

i dont know if so many people telling me stories about him before the mac dre shit coulda been untrue..i hate to say that was a live by the gun/die by the gun type of situation but like i said ive heard what i heard, and niggas like that know what life they choose. he had serious repercussions coming to him way before that. mac minister seems liek an easy target to give people closure, but hey...im not a defense attorney..

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
if thats the worst lyric you can think of for fat tone you dont listen to that nigga

but i heard he would really jack a nigga and fuck him up and then say that in a rap

i dont know if so many people telling me stories about him before the mac dre shit coulda been untrue..i hate to say that was a live by the gun/die by the gun type of situation but like i said ive heard what i heard and niggas like that know what life they choose
ill still slap the vett of stickup kid or it is real sumtimes

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
like u do that around bay area kids they get sour...but at the same time they know his shit is hard as fuck...i seperate fat tones life from mac dres...no one has proof of shit..no matter what u heard...no one knows what mac dre has done...or fat tone...i respect both of them as great musicians..but sometimes on some street shit a man does it for himself..you dont ask your homeboy if you should kill someone...or do anything for tht matter..but making music thats for all of us...he can telle veryone he made a dope ass album...leave that street shit out there and listen to niggas music

what if i told you that one of the books you read as a kid was mad from a child molester? what if i told you some of the music you love comes from one?? what if your fav rapper is a snitch tomorrow? just listen to music

niggas always tryna validify themselves through music

i dont get that?
since when is that a stripe

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the only reason its such a bad look for de.. his homie in jail for molesting little kids. not fucking 17 year olds.. you would think he would avoid that kind of image.. instead he basically brags about it smh

Nov 4, 2005
x-raided..."i'll kidnap your daughter when she's 10 and when she turns 18 i'll fuck her 2 death"

now i guess that not 2 bad cuz he's gonna wait till she's 18 but.....still a bit wierd to say u will get her at 10 and groom her till the age of 18 lmao

but i guess thats what prison does 2 u lol

May 20, 2006

i dont know if so many people telling me stories about him before the mac dre shit coulda been untrue..i hate to say that was a live by the gun/die by the gun type of situation but like i said ive heard what i heard, and niggas like that know what life they choose. he had serious repercussions coming to him way before that. mac minister seems liek an easy target to give people closure, but hey...im not a defense attorney..
^^^Wasn't nothing fake about Tone^^^ He's as authentic as they come...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
but why bring up fat tones name on a 91sicc forum why not the midwest forum quit trying to make this de look innocent like i said your just quoting lyrics from a song,niggaz on here are qouting words typed from de hisself from about 2 or 3 weeks ago player dig up all the tracks you want find all the rappers who rapped about fucking 15 year olds still doesnt prove nothing about what first degree spoke and typed and the bad bitti video explains it and fuck your bitch ass for trying to make fat tone look like a pedo,and did you ever hear tone sayiong hes in contact with many 16 year olds across the nation do you see anybody on this board period speaking on some wierdo shit like that?so keep bumping your teeth hate me all you want your just making yourself look like a hoemade bitch trying to defend the next man accused of being a pedophile i mean did you seriously need to use fat tones name on a 91sicc forum why not the midwest board you just wanted everyones attention doing shit that bitchs do eye got my eye on your funny ass dude now what you gotta say for yourself?as a matter of fact wheres first degrees ass at what the fuck does he have to say is the robot expeirencing technical difficultys?what 35 year old man thinks they're a fucking robot and a god damn vampire come on now im done with this thread fuck you hope you choke on that pedophiles dick sucka ass broke ass borrowing money no money having ass nigga...
LOL. YOU DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW. AND I CAN COME ON WHATEVA FORUM I WANT AND SAY WHAT THE FUK I WANT. MY POINT IS THAT YOU JUMPIN' gUNS AND LIKE SOME OTHERS WERE QUIK TO PASS JUDgEMENT. AND IT WASN'T ONLY ABOUT D.E. YOU BROUgHT THAT UP. DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC, DON'T LISTEN TO CUZZ. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
EDJ, ain't you like 40 years old yourself? Your so worried about lil girls you gotta bring up a dead mans name? You feelin a lil pedofile tendencies commin on or what? Speak on it.....get to the root on why you really created this post.