What do yall think was brotha lynch hung's best release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
maybe you should listen a little closer to his lyrics on if these walls could talk buddy, im not even gonna go through the album again, but he has a lot of chomo shit in there
No, he doesnt. The two lines you listed are pretty much it. Knock it off. How do i know? I played that album more than any other Siccmade release ever. It was far and away my favorite, so i know exactly what was said on there.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I dont condone anything that chomo did. I wont even say his name. But that album is great for the features, and production. Theres no denying its a great album, MUSICALLY SPEAKING. Fuck that fool in real life. I dont even want to argue about it. You feel how you feel. I can respect that. Im almost 30 with a little one too, and that shit gets no play around her whatsoever. But still, the Lynch and Beta beats go hard.
REAL late on that one. Just calmed down from laughin hard thanks for that.

Chomos and checking for boners in the womb aside, Loaded but there was a lot of input from many other people on that shit. I was listening to it today, and Lynch's verse on the track w/ Polo, P-Folks (RIP) & FD was dope. His verse on the track with Ice-T, not so much but concur about Phonk Beta & D-Dubb makin that, and First Degree when he showed a real contempt for a lot of shit you could hear it in his voice. He cheered up too much in my opinion and yeah no chomo on that one.

All verseas on SOTS, killer. More of a lynch creation i'd say too.

Admitteldy, the last release i listened to front to back by him was the Virus, so I am NO AUTHORITY on this.

What's some that are worth a listen? I remember hearin a few tracks from the Bo collab, w/ doomsday - plague and I never did bother trying to get any thing else.

Tell a lie i listened to LBI, was okay. I remember me bein bent out of shape that things were no longer the ol photo lineup and shit got fucked up so never really listened to it without thinking of all the bullshit.

But really none of these post EBK pre Strange Music releases like The Book ones and other shit are worth a peep?

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2014
nigga deep, season of da siccness, loaded, and 24 deep are all classics

ebk4 and the virus werent as good, but still both dope albums (even tho lynch wasnt involved)

lynch by inch, dinner and a movie, and coathanga strangler are all underrated (i think cats soured on lynch when he started fuckin wit strange, but the first two strange albums had some serious bangers)

mannibalector seemed forced..very mediocre. probably the worst lynch album. i only played it once, so might pop that back in and give it another shot.

the rest are mixtapes and compilations (some which i never got around to), so i dont count 'em as lynch albums