What do yall think was brotha lynch hung's best release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Loaded is the best album Lynch ever did. The beats are complex and layered with wonderful Phonk Beta production, the features are on point, and the atmosphere is quite intense. The only thing its missing is a verse from X-Raided. Imo, that would have made it the greatest rap album of all time. Even without that, its still one of the best albums from Sacramento ever made, next to If These Walls Could Talk and Unforgiven Vol. 1.
i gave u props. but revoked them shits because 7 of 9 of your last words changed my opinion. fuck sicx. i will never play anything of this faggot again in my life!! broke the hard copies of the cds i had. sucks because i'm a hardcore d-dubb fan and he's all over that cd. but still wont support that shit! fucking chomo

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i gave u props. but revoked them shits because 7 of 9 of your last words changed my opinion. fuck sicx. i will never play anything of this faggot again in my life!! broke the hard copies of the cds i had. sucks because i'm a hardcore d-dubb fan and he's all over that cd. but still wont support that shit! fucking chomo
They should release a edited version of N' Deep with all sicx verses cut out

Jun 24, 2003
They should release a edited version of N' Deep with all sicx verses cut out

i mean, he made good muzicc i guess bro. but the majority of his shit was talking about

"wit my hand up yo daughters skirt!"
and
"fucking yo kids instead of yo wife"

shit like that, great for "shock value", but horrible if its true what hes doing.
fuck if he's "real" or not, shit is wrong and i dont want to hear any of that shit as a 30 year old man with lil ones.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I dont condone anything that chomo did. I wont even say his name. But that album is great for the features, and production. Theres no denying its a great album, MUSICALLY SPEAKING. Fuck that fool in real life. I dont even want to argue about it. You feel how you feel. I can respect that. Im almost 30 with a little one too, and that shit gets no play around her whatsoever. But still, the Lynch and Beta beats go hard.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i mean, he made good muzicc i guess bro. but the majority of his shit was talking about

and

shit like that, great for "shock value", but horrible if its true what hes doing.
fuck if he's "real" or not, shit is wrong and i dont want to hear any of that shit as a 30 year old man with lil ones.
idgaf if hes the best rapper alive, theres no excuse for being a child molestor and I aint gonna support one by bumpin his music

I dont really know about spm... I aint saying he should be freed bcuz he could be a child molestor and I dont buy his new music cuz I don't want to support him, but I sometimes still bump his old shit and I dont judge him bcuz his trial was fishy as fuck

As for Sicx, I hope he enjoys getting raped in the showers for the rest of his life

May 9, 2002

and
Majority? Not even close. He only had a few lines referring to kids over all his releases. He is a piece of shit, but no need to exaggerate what he rapped about to make him out to be a monster. His crimes speak for themselves.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Dude, ive bumped that album countless times. I know EXACTLY what he says. You are preaching to the choir here, buddy. I bought ITWCT back in early 2000, when i was 13, before he was exposed. When did you first hear it? The fact remains, you cant fuck with those evil beats at all. Its a shame he didnt focus more on rap, instead of being a despicable piece of shit. Fuck that fool with the barrel of a Mossberg and pull the trigger.

Apr 25, 2002
Loaded
Season
24 Deep
EBK4
Lynch By Inch
Suspicion

Everything after... Garbage. When Lynch by Inch dropped, I didn't like it all. It took years to grow on me. I think the only reason it did, was because everything after was such trash, that it made that album look like a classic in retrospect.

Lynch seemed to really lose it after Now Eat. Corpse Came to Dinner was one of that last greatest Lynch Tracks, that had those good dark beats, and raw lyrics. LBI seemed like it was done on a casio keyboard.

Then it got worse with all the hack artists he was putting on. Siccmade totally lost its direction after LBI.

As far as those new albums go, I gave DAAM a few week rotation, then skimmed through the other 2, hella weak albums.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I'd put EBK4 above all these.

I'd put his collab album Suspicion above all these.

I'd put....I just really dislike new Lynch. Like homie said, after EBK4 it's nothing I want to bump.
So you count EBK4 as an actual Lynch album then?

I look at the back cover where it says Produced By Cedric Singleton in huge letters and i cant help but feel like this isnt originally how it was supposed to be...good album though

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006

and
Which tracks he say that? I never noticed. After i heard what Sicx did, i didnt play his music for two years but then i said fuck it... millions of people still listen to Michael Jackson.
Im glad hes doing his time now and i wouldnt be sad if he gets taken care of in prison, but if these walls could talk is one of the best siccmade albums imo. Not cha average is one of my favorite tracks

I sometimes wonder how much Lynch knew about it... They being 'brothers' and all.. He got this baby killa track and on the track Nigga Deep Lynch appears to warn Sicx by telling him "(young) pussy like that will get you locked up for life". I could be misinterprating that last part though....

Anywayz on topic: my favorite lynch album is Loaded. I can play the whole album without skipping a track. After that comes SotS, 24Deep and Lynch by inch