Uzzy Markus "walking target"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Mozzy is starting to push all the youngsters now there's a gang of albums coming out on mozzy records this year

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Looks like they shot the vid at maple....I grew up on 41st in greystone place behind st. rose church, mobbin through st. patricks in the middle of the night breakin into the pool 20 deep at 2 am lol.

Dope song, but he should stop speakin on "bodies", gonna add fuel to the fire. And with summer not far off, it's gonna get ugly out here.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Looks like they shot the vid at maple....I grew up on 41st in greystone place behind st. rose church, mobbin through st. patricks in the middle of the night breakin into the pool 20 deep at 2 am lol.

Dope song, but he should stop speakin on "bodies", gonna add fuel to the fire. And with summer not far off, it's gonna get ugly out here.
My grandma owned a house in 36th Ave my wife's sisters owns a house on 35th that area will always be the hood to us

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

And Franklin beefing with the Tongan crips right now

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I don't know the story behind what happened but if it's how it sounds fuck dude for real!! Dude is dope but I'm not supporting no funny style shit lol
| The Sacramento Bee

Trial concludes in killing of Sacramento 3-year-old

It’s a difficult case, prosecutor Jeff Hightower acknowledged Monday, with a slain 3-year-old boy at its center and a deceptively simple conclusion: Somebody’s lying.

The trial concluded Monday in Sacramento Superior Court in the killing of young Jorge Azios III, shot dead as he slept on Independence Day 2012 in the back of the sport utility vehicle his father was driving on Loucreta and Palmer House drives in south Sacramento. Accused are Eric Minjares, 20; Gabriel Quintero, 23; and Marcus Weber, 19, the last of whom pleaded his innocence in tearful testimony from the witness stand last week.

Prosecutors say the three borrowed Anthony Canales’ white Ford Expedition at a south Sacramento party and, armed with .40- and .45-caliber handguns, tracked down the burgundy Ford Expedition belonging to the victim’s father, Jorge Azios, riddling it with bullets and killing the boy inside. Canales, immersed in the gang life in south Sacramento, was brought in by prosecutors from witness protection to testify at trial.

Defense attorneys for the three say the shooting was Canales’ work and that young Jorge was the unintended target of revenge Canales sought against Azios’ brother, Alfonso Martinez. Canales believed Martinez shot him in a July 2011 gunbattle at a Florin Road intersection and was driving a burgundy Ford Expedition.

Canales testified that he was on the lookout for the burgundy Ford but did not fire the fatal shots July 4, 2012. On the stand, Canales recalled becoming violently ill after learning of the shooting and the younger Jorge’s death.

Weber testified that he did not know Minjares or Quintero, was never armed and was only in Canales’ white Ford with Canales on their way to and from July 4 parties.

“Either Anthony Canales or Marcus Weber lied to you,” Hightower, a Sacramento County deputy district attorney, told jurors in the case before Judge Eugene Balonon. “Either Canales lent his car to three people who killed a 3-year-old child, or Weber was only with Canales for a brief time and never had a gun.”

Hightower asked jurors to visualize “the distinctive sound of rounds sliding into chambers, the smell of adrenaline,” as Minjares, Quintero and Weber closed in on Azios’ burgundy Ford. Hightower said Weber’s guilt was confirmed by .40- and .45-caliber shell casings found inside and around the white Ford and a surveillance image showing the vehicle with a passenger in back. He said Weber’s phone and text records after the fatal shooting included calls to Canales in the overnight hours before news of Jorge’s death spread.

The prosecutor called the 19-year-old’s testimony last week “a lot of maybes, mights and I-don’t-knows.”

“I’m asking about the phone records and he breaks down in front of you,” Hightower said of Weber’s emotional testimony last week.

Minjares’ defense attorney, Jesse Ortiz, argued that the shooting was a revenge killing with unintended consequences; that Canales was a serial liar who would say anything to protect himself; and that a verdict against Minjares, Quintero and Weber would be “false justice.”

“(Canales) had one thing on his mind and one thing only – revenge. He needed to find that SUV. He began to hunt it,” Ortiz said. “You hunt something that you want to kill. That’s what he did.”

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I wont fuck with this dude based on that... and not simply that it happened, but that it happened and then he started claiming to be a killa in songs. And its been in multiple songs that hes made reference to it. Aint nothin gangsta about killing a little kid.

Dudes gonna get dome pieced eventually. That little boys family start hearing people talking about dudes music...all bad

Feb 14, 2004
On the other hand that little boy is dangerous if he's willing to shoot someone and accidentally killed a little kid and show no remorse even brag about it, he'll shoot anyone...
that's probably why mozzy keeps him around... he's a piece of shit imo

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Mistrial declared in fatal shooting of 3-year-old

A Sacramento judge declared a mistrial Tuesday after jurors failed to reach a verdict in the murder trial of three men accused in the 2012 shooting death of 3-year-old Jorge Azios III.

“We have reached another stalemate,” Sacramento Superior Court Judge Eugene Balonon read from the jury foreman’s note. Jurors were “firm in their beliefs, firm in their conviction and will not be swayed,” the foreman’s note continued.

Jurors were divided 10-2 in favor of acquitting Eric Minjares, 20, Gabriel Quintero, 23, and Marcus Weber, 19. The three were accused of firing the barrage that killed the tot late July 4, 2012, at Loucreta and Palmer House drives in south Sacramento as he slept in the back of the sport-utility vehicle his father drove.

The deadlock ended for now a trial that was emotionally charged from its very start, with family of Azios and the three defendants packing the courtroom and holding vigil on separate floors of the courthouse awaiting the jury’s decision.

After Tuesday’s mistrial, stunned Azios family members walked silently out of the courtroom without speaking to a reporter, with one man pausing, then breaking down in tears in a courthouse stairwell.

For Minjares’ family, the decision was met with joy and relief. His attorney, Jesse Ortiz, said the family was “grateful that 10 of the 12 jurors reached the right decision (but) Eric should be going home tonight. Our clients aren’t guilty of this.”

Prosecutors say the three were armed with .40- and .45-caliber handguns when they borrowed a sport-utility vehicle at a party in south Sacramento, then tracked and targeted the SUV and the elder Azios, unaware of the boy inside.

Defense attorneys for the three argued Anthony Canales fired the fatal shots. Canales testified he had sought revenge against the older Azios’ brother, Alfonso Martinez, after a July 2011 Florin Road shootout that left Canales wounded and in jail. Canales was brought in by prosecutors from witness protection to appear at trial.

Defense attorneys said investigators could find neither DNA nor fingerprints in Canales’ car linking the three to the crime. And Canales admitted on the stand that he lied to investigators to protect himself from a murder charge and jail time.

“He played investigators, he played the DA and he’s trying to play you,” Ortiz told jurors in his closing argument last week.

Sacramento County District Attorney’s prosecutors have until a scheduled Aug. 13 hearing to consider a new trial. Minjares, Quintero and Weber, who tearfully denied killing young Jorge on the witness stand, remain held in Sacramento County custody pending the August court date.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Defendant takes stand, denies shooting 3-year-old

Marcus Weber tearfully pleaded his innocence Wednesday, telling a prosecutor that he had nothing to do with the gunshots fired that killed 3-year-old Jorge Azios III in 2012 as he slept in the back of his father’s sport-utility vehicle.

“I didn’t shoot that kid, man. I didn’t shoot that kid,” a sobbing Weber, 19, told Sacramento County Deputy District Attorney Jeff Hightower, testifying in his own defense at his Sacramento Superior Court murder trial as his co-defendants Eric Minjares, 20, and Gabriel Quintero, 23, watched.

The three are accused of climbing into a borrowed white Ford SUV before spraying a burgundy Ford Expedition with gunfire meant for the boy’s father, Jorge Azios, on Loucreta Drive late July 4, 2012, killing the tot.

Testimony before Sacramento Superior Court Judge Eugene Balonon continues Thursday.

Prosecution witness Anthony Canales testified earlier that Minjares, Quintero and Weber borrowed his Ford Expedition, then returned to the party bragging of the shooting.

Canales testified that Weber was armed with a .40-caliber Glock handgun that Weber told him “shot like butter. No kick.”

But Weber on Wednesday testified he wasn’t armed, did not know Minjares or Quintero and was only in Canales’ car until he was dropped off at a July 4, 2012, party.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I guess my thought is that you trying to push some uz/mozzy shit... gparkway/starz been beefing and making diss tracks forever. You couldnt go dome someone putting a "fuck uz" on wax?

Im not gonna justify killing at all, but that seems like a more adequate choice than a toddler.