Is there still a lot Crips in Sac or just a lot of Crip rappers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I was driving down Richards today by what looked like projects or just some hella deep apartments seen some fool in dicky shorts house shoes a blue bandana over his face and Seattle Mariners hat with the bill flipped up not sure if he was a Crip or a Sureno tho lol... He was gang banging hella early in the morning tho lol

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Nortenos GBN Garden Blocc nortenos aka Gardons XIV they rep 29st...dont forget about the tongan crips as well you have VGS mexican gang...TCG tongan crips and GBC
LOL, it aint called "Garden Blocc Nortenos", it's called "VGS"....the Gardons never included "blocc" in their name.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I was at Dimples and wanted to check out the area drove down broadway hit one corner and was in another big ass brown brick projects what the fuck haha I didn't even know Sacramento had hella different projects like that lol. It didn't look hella grimy tho just a bunch of little black kids playing. I'm getting to know all the nooks and cranny's of this city little by little
I used to fuck this thick black chick over in those brick projects on broadway. Lol i stopped fucking with her cuz one day i was tearing it up and didnt notice her 3 year old son had walked into the room and was watching us. Finally noticed him and got weirded out cuz she didn't want to stop.I got dressed and bounced. Never saw that bitch after that. But yeah, i dont see that much gang activity too much anymore. It was waaaay more prevalent when I was younger.