Tee-Loke Da Psycho - The Legacy: Phase 1 & 2 Double Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Does anyone know if this was released on CD? I've seen the double tape a couple times and always assumed it was on CD too. Also looking for the audio if anyone has it....was released in 98-99.

Oct 11, 2002
If I'm not mistaken he only put it out on cassette. I'm not absolutely sure, but I've been fuckin with him since that album and have only seen it on cassette. That brings back some memories tho. My nigga been grittin a long time. Got better on every release. I got the cassette somewhere....

Aug 18, 2002
If I'm not mistaken he only put it out on cassette. I'm not absolutely sure, but I've been fuckin with him since that album and have only seen it on cassette. That brings back some memories tho. My nigga been grittin a long time. Got better on every release. I got the cassette somewhere....
Thanks man. Sounds like you're right about it only being on cassette. I'll try and pick it up next time I see one for sale. Appreciate everyone's replies.

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
whats up did u ever upload that Tee-Loke Da Psycho - The Legacy Phase 1 & 2 Double Album
been lookin for it for a while now lemme know thanks

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
whats up did u ever upload that Tee-Loke Da Psycho - The Legacy Phase 1 & 2 Double Album
been lookin for it for a while now lemme know thanks
Nope it's still not been uploaded. LOGF and rapvault it's on a lot of request lists.
Ive heard the tape and it's pretty good. Some Deryk D beats on there and Young Dre-D features.. Hustlematic is on there too if i recall. The few Deryk D produced tracks were the ones that really shone though IMO.

Still a handful of sac tape onlies like that which still aint surfaced i.e. S.A.C. - Freedom or Death, Brown Reality Coalation, Foe Loco - Them Indians, Thumpa Ace's 1st tape before Tryna Get A Grip$$$$.
Im sure you'll be interested to know too.. Did Rup Dog - Realizum Of Reality actually get manufactured? :siccness:

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
Nope it's still not been uploaded. LOGF and rapvault it's on a lot of request lists.
Ive heard the tape and it's pretty good. Some Deryk D beats on there and Young Dre-D features.. Hustlematic is on there too if i recall. The few Deryk D produced tracks were the ones that really shone though IMO.

Still a handful of sac tape onlies like that which still aint surfaced i.e. S.A.C. - Freedom or Death, Brown Reality Coalation, Foe Loco - Them Indians, Thumpa Ace's 1st tape before Tryna Get A Grip$$$$.
Im sure you'll be interested to know too.. Did Rup Dog - Realizum Of Reality actually get manufactured? :siccness:
damn i dont think i heard of that rup dog so i dont know exactly
do you stil talk to l-wood ? he might be able to do us a favor hopfully :_)