T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I don't know how old this is but Nutty was gassin'....I remember there wa a thread here about there beef and people were actually acting like G-Macc could see Nutty on the mic.

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
G-Macc could definitely see Nutty on the mic...and then some.

Nutty is sicc no doubt, but G-Macc has a better flow, better production, darker, more complex lyricism...he's the best thing going outta sac.

May 30, 2006
G-Macc couldn't see Nutty on Nutty's worse day and G-Macc's best.....T-Nutty is in a class of his own when it comes to flow and clever word play.....Every nigga from the Flowheikens would smash G-Macc on the mic if u wanna keep it one hunid.

And until V.A.M.P.I.R.E come out no one can say whether it will be good or not.....Fuck hyping these albums up before they drop.....And Raw From The Jaw was prolly better then any Sac album in the last few year including G-Maccs first album....And T-Nutty's production is actually good....Only problem is the beats sound like they are from 2007 but he rapping like it's 2013....He just needs a certain producer to compliment his shit cuz his flow is so complex.

That diss song Nutty did IMO was pretty tight.

Aug 5, 2002
G-Macc couldn't see Nutty on Nutty's worse day and G-Macc's best.....T-Nutty is in a class of his own when it comes to flow and clever word play.....Every nigga from the Flowheikens would smash G-Macc on the mic if u wanna keep it one hunid.

And until V.A.M.P.I.R.E come out no one can say whether it will be good or not.....Fuck hyping these albums up before they drop.....And Raw From The Jaw was prolly better then any Sac album in the last few year including G-Maccs first album....And T-Nutty's production is actually good....Only problem is the beats sound like they are from 2007 but he rapping like it's 2013....He just needs a certain producer to compliment his shit cuz his flow is so complex.

That diss song Nutty did IMO was pretty tight.
Whoa, T-Nutty lays it down but you acting like G-Macc is Jim Jones or something. I like both rappers and own several of their albums and can safely say it's 50/50 between the two. While T-Nutty flows are faster and more catchy, every album I hear him spitting the same lines over and over again. It gets old hearing (move nice like some loose mice, etc...) on every album. G-Macc has the darker, almost subliminal rap. He comes fresh on his shit and beats are nice as well. If I'm correct G-Macc produces alot of his own beats, haven't heard T-Nutty banging out any slappers. Raw From Da Jaw was decent at best, sorry bro. P Folks Da Zoo fades that album by lightyears.

Just my 2 cents.

May 30, 2006
Whoa, T-Nutty lays it down but you acting like G-Macc is Jim Jones or something. I like both rappers and own several of their albums and can safely say it's 50/50 between the two. While T-Nutty flows are faster and more catchy, every album I hear him spitting the same lines over and over again. It gets old hearing (move nice like some loose mice, etc...) on every album. G-Macc has the darker, almost subliminal rap. He comes fresh on his shit and beats are nice as well. If I'm correct G-Macc produces alot of his own beats, haven't heard T-Nutty banging out any slappers. Raw From Da Jaw was decent at best, sorry bro. P Folks Da Zoo fades that album by lightyears.

Just my 2 cents.
I'm not saying G-Macc is Jim Jones but he ain't no Yukmouth either.....And it sho the fuck ain't no 50/50! Nutty repeats rhymes here and there but they are his trademark punchlines....Kind of like when Lynch says "Nigga nuts and guts".......G-Macc shit is dark but so is ICP's so what's ur point? G-Macc makes alot of his own beats but who's talking about beats? I'm talking about delivery, lyrics, creativness and originality on the mic.....The Zoo does give Raw From The Jaw a run but what other album from Sac in the last few years does? None! And The Zoo light years ahead of Raw From The Jaw? Mothafucka please!! Even if u like it better I won't argue that but lightyears? Come the fuck on.

Aug 5, 2002
I'm not saying G-Macc is Jim Jones but he ain't no Yukmouth either.....And it sho the fuck ain't no 50/50! Nutty repeats rhymes here and there but they are his trademark punchlines....Kind of like when Lynch says "Nigga nuts and guts".......G-Macc shit is dark but so is ICP's so what's ur point? G-Macc makes alot of his own beats but who's talking about beats? I'm talking about delivery, lyrics, creativness and originality on the mic.....The Zoo does give Raw From The Jaw a run but what other album from Sac in the last few years does? None! And The Zoo light years ahead of Raw From The Jaw? Mothafucka please!! Even if u like it better I won't argue that but lightyears? Come the fuck on.

1.) Delivery: This is a tie. T-Nutty is fast but G-Macc comes with his own twist too. G-Macc's delivery is unique.

2.) Lyrics: G-Macc wins this. T-Nutty's lyrics are decent, but not on G-Macc's level.

3.) Creativeness: An edge to G-Macc. T-Nutty is creative but like I said before repetitive. He needs to step up his punchline game I guess.

4.) Originality: Same as above.

After second thought it's more like 60/40 with an edge to G-Macc. Lightyears was probably not the word for it but Flowmastermouth was better than RFDJ, IMO. As I said before, I like both artists but G-Macc I feel is the overall better musician.

Jun 10, 2007
Honestly I been jammin both of these artists for awhile now and Im gon say both of dem have an extremely large amount of talent but T-Nutty is almost a new animal when it comes to lyrics and delivery. Lyrically I think Nutty is da 2nd best lyricist outta Sac behind Raided and dats sayin a lil sumthin especially since Hollow Tip and Lynch still get down. My boy Poeticc got a verse from G-Macc fa a song they did and G-macc is def. a beast to (Had ta put dat in there)

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

May 30, 2006
1.) Delivery: This is a tie. T-Nutty is fast but G-Macc comes with his own twist too. G-Macc's delivery is unique.

2.) Lyrics: G-Macc wins this. T-Nutty's lyrics are decent, but not on G-Macc's level.

3.) Creativeness: An edge to G-Macc. T-Nutty is creative but like I said before repetitive. He needs to step up his punchline game I guess.

4.) Originality: Same as above.

After second thought it's more like 60/40 with an edge to G-Macc. Lightyears was probably not the word for it but Flowmastermouth was better than RFDJ, IMO. As I said before, I like both artists but G-Macc I feel is the overall better musician.
Delivery.....T-Nutty murders G-Macc in that department....We're talking about Nutty here....He got one of the tightest and top deliverys in the rap game.

Creativness.....Nutty wins this too...G-Macc has a unique sound and he has took Lynch's style and added his own twist to it but he doesn't have the clever word play and vicious concepts that Lynch has to edge Nutty in this department.

Originality.....Like I said G-Macc is just the new version if Lynch with less talent.....Nutty might repeat a line here and there but like I said before...Those are his trademark punchlines....Nutty wins here too.

I'll break it down like this the song I'm That Nigga>>>>>>G-Macc's career.

Aug 5, 2002
We could throw "he's the best rapper" apples at each other all night on the sicc but it would be fruitless. They both hold it down tight for Sac.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
You Know I am not feeling you on this Evil Genius. I never smash on your favorite artist and now you going to on my nigga. That isn't the business. And you know I would come on here and say something as soon I as I saw this.

I have even gave Nutty props but all you do is bad mouth G-Macc and COS.

That is bullshit. But it's whatever.