T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
They both tight.but G-Macc got them beats to support and cater to his flow better.T-Nutty dont give a fuck about a beat.he will spit to "marry had a little lamb" if it was sampled to fit a drum pattern.

Aug 5, 2002
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Nah homie trust the source is beyond solid... thats why i think it was funny for the post but now anyways i'm ah step back into the night they both are skilled but truthful there is no comparision... Totally different kinds of rappers g-macc is more dark and at times has something to say where T-Nut is more metaphors and animated with his rhymes and rhyme patterns the worst thing about T-Nutty is and alway has been is his beats... But hey thats just my opinion they both represent this Sacramento movement and are solid examples of how much talent this city gots...

Tre-8
Did you see how many posts Evil Genius has Tre? I don't think/hope Nutty is on here that much, but it would explain the lack of content in his rap as of late.

:eek:

Jun 19, 2008
I think when it comes to lyrics G-Macc can spit some wicked shit. i like t-nutty but then his new stuff has that bay feel to it, and we(Sacramento) aren't bay.T-Nutty has some interesting lyrics i cant listen to his stuff without laughing. he just says funny things. they both really good at flow and lyrics.They both dope rappers they both unique. its all opinion based. but regardless they both good in there own ways.

May 9, 2002
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Nah homie trust the source is beyond solid... thats why i think it was funny for the post but now anyways i'm ah step back into the night they both are skilled but truthful there is no comparision... Totally different kinds of rappers g-macc is more dark and at times has something to say where T-Nut is more metaphors and animated with his rhymes and rhyme patterns the worst thing about T-Nutty is and alway has been is his beats... But hey thats just my opinion they both represent this Sacramento movement and are solid examples of how much talent this city gots...

Tre-8
Trust me...they are NOT the same person. Evil Genius has posted his pics on here many times..even pics of his kids. Dude doesn't even live in Nor Cal no more...he lives in LA.