T-Nutty Smashin' On G-Macc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
WOW you still dissing G-Macc Evil Genius??? It seems like you wake up everyday thinking Oh My God how can I diss G-Macc today. That is pathetic.

If I don't like an artist I may say a little something in a forum one or two times. You take it to a whole other level. Making a career out of it or something.

Feb 8, 2003
WOW you still dissing G-Macc Evil Genius??? It seems like you wake up everyday thinking Oh My God how can I diss G-Macc today. That is pathetic.

If I don't like an artist I may say a little something in a forum one or two times. You take it to a whole other level. Making a career out of it or something.

You made some flawless points.

The way I look at it is like both Gmacc and nutty are tight they on the same page as rapping. But far as albums go Macc's album was way better.and for some reason macc just seems like a more complete well rounded artist while nutty seem like he good for features rather a whole solo album bc he raps the same on every single song and his voice gets annoying before the album is done playing....

May 30, 2006

Homie u seem to wake up with his dick in ur mouth the way u stay on him.....For the record I'm not dissing anyone...I'm stating my opinion

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
U know how to word things to make an artist seem like a God...lol...I wonder if u can do that for Soulja Boy....lol....I hear what u coming from but G-Macc's flow just never impressed me....I do see him striving to be a complete artist but he's just not nowhere tight like people make him out to be.

He's actually one of them cat's I look at and try to figure out what is so special about him....I wasn't feeling Graveyard shift....He over did it with the long ass instramentals in the beginning before actually kickin a rhyme....He's not a lyracist at all IMO....He has a good style but honestly Lynch and Sicx raised the bar so high as far as that style that I'm almost not impressed with anyone that's up and coming doing horrorcore except maybe Twisted Insane.
I've got to hear that Twisted Insane for sure...and no, even if I tried my hardest, I couldn't make Souljah Boy look like anything other than what he is...garbage.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
IMO the beats NEEDED a minute or so to kick in...with so many instruments working together at the same time along with vocals it'd be hard to keep track of what's going on with the song all together.

Nov 14, 2002
He over did it with the long ass instramentals in the beginning before actually kickin a rhyme....
i agree with that too.he should shorten them beginnings a little bit.if this was the 90s it would be cool cause that was a time when you could play with the beat for a minute before you start rapping.but now days we got short attention spans and we wanna hear more rappin and less talkin and what not.

IMO the beats NEEDED a minute or so to kick in...with so many instruments working together at the same time along with vocals it'd be hard to keep track of what's going on with the song all together.
have you ever mixed a song or put together a album?do you think they do all that rapping live in the studio?...lol....

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
I like the fact that the beats create that dark, brooding orchestrated vibe before the rapping commences. That's part of what makes Tha Graveyard Shift so great.

Sep 3, 2002
Graveyard Shift sucked ass...I remember when Tower was closing they had it for like 4$ and I still passed that shit up....And don't be willing to bet on some shit u ain't heard yet.
... aint that a bitch, the old "i saw ur rappers cd in the used section, and peed on it" bit, did u happen to get the soundscan numbers also? cuz his cd probably "went wood" , right? sales will NEVER determine a rappers worth.EVERYONE PLEASE remember this. That whole concept was perpetuated by talentless Major label rappers who want to level the playing field when beefing with rappers who could lyrically have their way with them. FANS need not fall for that BS, nor EVER bring it up in a beef/comparison thread.

...and if I heard the diss. that would defeat the purpose of betting right? I cant bet on a fight that I already watched.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Who do uthink is an above average emcee outta Sac right now...Just curious cuz I hear nothing average about Nutty's spits....And who are these rappers who have dropped 2-3 official songs that would shit on Nutty's material...Still curious.
for right now it remains to be seen who is tight because 99% is nothing but disappointment. but yea, here is a little list answering your second question...
1. smurf
2. lil blu (some have in the past mistaken him for t-nutty lol)
3. bread

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Homie u seem to wake up with his dick in ur mouth the way u stay on him.....For the record I'm not dissing anyone...I'm stating my opinion
Wake up with a his dicc in my mouth?!?! That is pure comedy you are always on T-Nutty's Nut sac and everybody here knows that. You gush about him every single you get a chance.

I am just tired that everytime Macc's name comes up you got nothing but negative shit to say about him.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I don't be going on here saying that Nutty is garbage. Or make whole threads about Nutty not being able to fucc with Macc.

Nutty has talent. He need better beats but he has talent. I done i'm through with this thread. It's whatever.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
To keep it real I aint herd a full G-Mac album yet so I really cant give an acurate opinion bout his music but the shit I herd off his myspace is pretty sick.....might have to pick somthin up of his....shit slaped.

May 30, 2006
... aint that a bitch, the old "i saw ur rappers cd in the used section, and peed on it" bit, did u happen to get the soundscan numbers also? cuz his cd probably "went wood" , right? sales will NEVER determine a rappers worth.EVERYONE PLEASE remember this. That whole concept was perpetuated by talentless Major label rappers who want to level the playing field when beefing with rappers who could lyrically have their way with them. FANS need not fall for that BS, nor EVER bring it up in a beef/comparison thread. ...and if I heard the diss. that would defeat the purpose of betting right? I cant bet on a fight that I already watched.
Why did u qout me and say this....I said nothin about sales in that post.

@Lu....Only one out of those 3 I've heard of is Smurf and I like him but I wouldn't rate him better then Nutty homie.

I gotta check out the other two cats though.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Why did u qout me and say this....I said nothin about sales in that post.

@Lu....Only one out of those 3 I've heard of is Smurf and I like him but I wouldn't rate him better then Nutty homie.

I gotta check out the other two cats though.
Even though alotta fools on the Sicc question you and talk down on you I think you got a good view on music and shit. But the problem you have is I think that you sometimes come into discussions with your point carved in stone without any chance of gettin you to change your view...doesn't matter what anybody says. Sometimes I think you should be more open minded...

jmo

Peace

Aug 5, 2002
imo

They all sound like X-Raided sons with they( Nutty, Blee & Sicc) flows. You can tell X-Raided influenced all them majorly.

I got gmacc album too and im not gonna lie G Macc is better far as a complete artist goes. Nutty can dflow and all but his albums arent touching teh last album G Macc dropped.
Exactamundo.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
kevp said:
have you ever mixed a song or put together a album?do you think they do all that rapping live in the studio?...lol....
Naugh that's not what I mean...I mean from a listeners standpoint...you got 30 instruments and vocals flying at you from the beginning of the track you will get lost, your mind needs time to wrap itself around everything it's taking in...you'll either try to concentrate on the multi-layered beat and lose the vocals or the other way around...if you listen you'll hear a new instrument/pattern come in every 4 or 8 bars in each intro...

Like, "come in" didn't need a long ass intro cause it was just that ill piano line, some drums and bass...