Starz&Zillaz war continues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
NoJive I agree with you on the stomp outs but it may be different if the guy we finna stomp killed my homie or was from the gang that killed tha homie! He got stripped down for claiming zilla which is oak park, so I don’t think these niggaz would buy the fan explanation if you was slapping Mozzy and they was on one tripping

Nov 27, 2014
If you was dude on the ground in that video wouldn't you go back blasting? Why even let him live if you going to do that much too him ?

Sep 5, 2013
Why let him die and close the book on his life when you can let him live in shame after gettin knocked out, spit on, stripped naked, woke up and knocked out again, while the whole thing is recorded and put on the Internet and punk'd in front of the world? His ego and rep take damage right now. No choice but to get back, otherwise he'll get no respect. I think they knew what they were doin when they did him like that, know the possible effect or what might happen next. The thing is they dont think he'll do shit, called his bluff.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Same shit with joe blow he wasn’t touched just got punked on camera these cats know what’s up with the beef it’s already on sight so they will be ready both sides!!