STARZ VS MOZZY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Anyone know what the real beef is with Lav/starz and Mozzy/OAK PARK! We all know the root of the live wire beef but I wonder what made these two clash instead of come together and take over this sac rap, they both bloods!
It doesn't matter if they are both bloods, they're from different hoods so they do not get along. The beef between them basically goes way back to 2006 when one of the dudes from lav's squad got killed by the oak park bloods by the donut shop on mack road.

People who didn't grow up in south sac wouldn't understand sac gang politics....there's a handful of gangs in south sac that bang the same color and just because they wear the same color doesn't mean they function together.

May 9, 2002
It doesn't matter if they are both bloods, they're from different hoods so they do not get along. The beef between them basically goes way back to 2006 when one of the dudes from lav's squad got killed by the oak park bloods by the donut shop on mack road.

People who didn't grow up in south sac wouldn't understand sac gang politics....there's a handful of gangs in south sac that bang the same color and just because they wear the same color doesn't mean they function together.
Thats everywhere though. Its always been B on B and C on C violence is more prevalent than B on C violence. Its about territories and drug money, not colors.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Truth is that the Starz were beefin with Oak Park before they were called the "Starz"....Their gang was originally named the "Bad Ass Youngstaz" and they claimed tan rag/tan bandana,then they changed to "Stick Up Starz.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2005
I remember lavish D banging B.A.Y that's when everyone in sac was tryna be from tha Town! B.A.Y use to be deep at a club on florin we use to have called "The Scene" hahahah its hella crazy cuzz B.A.Y was koo with Perkzilla and Rick Ware but funked with they hood!

Feb 14, 2004
I seen fab did his so gone challenge w mozzy mentioned in it... Now he put up a freestyle mentioning lav mozzy beef Bowing out of that shit

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
are starz the new g parkway or are they still around?

i know they be changing the names of that complex hella times

Sep 5, 2013
Fab slowly tapped out like a soft backpack rapper lol Fab can spit, but even if the guy on IG was trolling he was right. Fab has looked corny in recent years. He should've stayed in his lane from the beginning then he wouldn't have to contradict himself and back pedal. Also The nickname Fabby Davis Jr., clearly a play on Sammy Davis Jr., who was a known bisexual. I just realized that shit�� Faggy Davis Jr