STARZ VS MOZZY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
I have not seen any mozzy clothes in so Cal, but I heard a lot of people came out to see him perform in Santa Ana. Mozzy is between being known and not known . Must be a weird place. Kind of like how a lot of Bay and norcal artists were back in the day

Feb 14, 2004
Idk but it got serious cause liqsto got involved posted a meme calling Mally a fagget saying he got caught fucking a man ran out of the view that's why he's claiming mozzy now but it got taken down

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
He only producing for lav he not in his beef but is stunna nuk l finguz brother? and lol @ him saying lav ain't worried about them dudes the last two mixtapes lav put out a few days ago are full of mozzy disses!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
I think mozzy is lavs claim to fame the bigger mozzy gets while he's locked down the better... Then when he gets out he can make his funny ass videos again exposing mozzy & he gots good music now to back it up... I just don't see any big artist wanting to work with him because of philthy has that market sowed up