Star Wars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Better than the last one, no where close to the origonal 3. Worth a ticket, but the animated bullshit is still wackness. Sam Jackson does his thing though.

May 14, 2002
shit was way tight you can only catch it on digital at like three bay movie spots the rest of them are showing it on film but it was worth the admission wasnt that big of aline when we got to the p hill theatre but it got big go see it though

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it looks tigh tin the previews....maybe i'll go hit up the movie theatre friday or saturday night....i get in as a kid most of the time....cause my friends work there.....but sometimes i get in for free.....aren't i special..lmao....the original 3 star wars movies are classics....

Apr 25, 2002
CB makes the papers baby, He makes the front page !

..... well atleast the story was on the front page. I ended up being on like 10A. I went and saw the new star wars movie and got interviewed by the paper when i came out. 2 paragraphs for me. :p

The movie was better than Episode 1, but didn't come close to the origonal 3. Like 95% of the movie was animated and i thought that was wack as fuck. The animated stuff doesn't look real or move real and looks horrible next to a real person or setting. Sam Jackson helped save the movie for me, he was more bad ass this time, brought that pulp fiction flavor to star wars. Yoda gets his bruce lee on in this one, but most of it is too over the top and ends up detracting from things. I was happy that they didn't fuck up Boba and Jango Fett, which was what i was most worried about.

In general i'd say its worth the price of a ticket and won't let down a Star Wars fan especially after that sh!tty Episode 1. It was especially worth it for me cuz i didn't have to buy the ticket and i had someone wait in line for me for about 5 hours.

May 2, 2002
This movie was off the hook IMO, it was worth the wait and the price of the ticket

I enjoyed it alot better than Spiderman except there are so many storylines that envolve these trilogys, and damn that girl is bomb!

I suggest you check this movie out, it was better than episode 1

May 2, 2002
Im anti star wars. Ive never seen one Star Wars movie and I dont plan on ever seeing one. I do not support it in any way, shape, or form. Nor do I support any of the merchandise they produce. In fact, if I see a picture of a Star Wars character on some product I usually buy, I'll pass on it and buy something else.

Fuck Star Wars. Fuck George Lucas.

May 14, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Im anti star wars. Ive never seen one Star Wars movie and I dont plan on ever seeing one. I do not support it in any way, shape, or form. Nor do I support any of the merchandise they produce. In fact, if I see a picture of a Star Wars character on some product I usually buy, I'll pass on it and buy something else.

just curious why the distaste for the flicks and geroge lucas

May 7, 2002
Shit was coo. Only this one and the original first movie did I like somewhat. Empire Strikes Back put my ass to sleep hard and Return was blah to me. Alot of coo shit especially when there was no people on the screen. Ive been sayin shit looked fake since I first saw the preview and while I saw it on a digital projection unit it still didnt look that real especially the shit they did with the people for stunts and what not. The action was tight, overall it had a nice score, but angsty mcangst anakin sucked ass I could of done without his bitch ass cept it meant Natalie Portman was around usually so meh almost cancels out. Anakin and the shittastic dialogue were the only bad things that really sucked.

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
ima huge starwars fan - seen all of them in the theater for the first run (i was only 2 when i saw a new hope - dont remember it - but my mom told me i was there casue she couldnt afford a baby sitter)

the new one was awesome to me

it was on par with the original trillogy only if you:
A - Know the story from the original 3 moives - this one did what E1 didnt, tie everything together

B - could get used to the animation - at first it looked fake then i got used to it, that made it more entertaining

"Anikin you will be the death of me" Obi-Wan to Anikin as a joke

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Psycho Logic said:

You have issues...lol :D

Apr 25, 2002
Night Shield said:

You are tripping, this movie was the shit!!

Not trippin at all. Think about it. Like everyone I know was asking half way into the movie when it was going to end. People were starting to get bored. Most people are saying this movie was dope because the ending was "impressive". That was their last impression leaving the theater because that was the last thing they saw. But 30 min of action does not make up for the first 2 hours.

When i'm talkin bout the movie i'm taking it as a whole.

But the 95% of the movie being animated is bullshit. I'd rather sit at home and read the comics or play a video game. The animated stuff did not look real, it did not move real, and was just bunk in general.

The movie doesn't hold a candel to any of the origonal 3 no mater how you twist it. Dialog was worse, characters were worse, story was worse, the animated wackness was worse than the puppets, etc.

Its still worth seeing, which is more than can be said for most movies that have come out lately.

But to each his/her own. I guess some people are just more easily entertained and pleased than others.