Sicx and his wife raped kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
After this post, i dont want to see that faggot havoc00 posting anymore shit about Sicx. Period

PEOPLE v. KUNITZNo. C044133.
18 Cal.Rptr.3d 843 (2004)
122 Cal.App.4th 652
The PEOPLE, Plaintiff and Respondent,
v.
Maxmillian Levec KUNITZ et al., Defendants and Appellants.
Court of Appeals of California, Third District.
September 21, 2004.
David McNeil Morse, under appointment by the Court of Appeal, for Defendant and Appellant Maxmillian Levec Kunitz.
Richard A. Levy, under appointment by the Court of Appeal, for Defendant and Appellant Anna Maria Lopez.
Bill Lockyer, Attorney General, Robert R. Anderson, Chief Assistant Attorney General, Jo Graves, Assistant Attorney General, Stan Cross and Susan J. Orton, Deputy Attorneys General, for Plaintiff and Respondent.

DAVIS, Acting P.J.

Defendants Maxmillian Levec Kunitz and Anna Maria Lopez appeal following their guilty plea convictions of four counts each of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child. (§ 288, subd. (b)(1) (§ 288(b)(1)).)1 They contend that the trial court exceeded its jurisdiction by ordering that the imposed $6,400 restitution and parole revocation fines be payable jointly and severally. They request that the judgment be modified to reflect separate

[18 Cal.Rptr.3d 845]
$3,200 restitution and parole revocation fines payable individually. Since this contention has merit, we shall grant the requested relief.
FACTS AND PROCEDURAL HISTORY

Defendants were charged with numerous sex offenses arising from their molestation of two children. Defendants committed the crimes by, among other things, forcing the victims to pick a card from a deck of sexually explicit drawings and then perform the act as depicted in the drawing.

Kunitz was charged with 15 counts and Lopez with 13 counts of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child. (§ 288(b)(1).) Defendants were also charged with two counts each of oral copulation with a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is 10 years older (§ 288a, subd. (c)(1)); four counts each of aggravated sexual assault of a child (§ 269, subd. (a)(4), (5)); and two counts each of sexual penetration of a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is at least 10 years older (§ 289, subd. (j)). Kunitz was additionally charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault by means of rape (§ 269, subd. (a)(1)), while Lopez was charged with five separate counts of committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child (§ 288, subd. (a)(1)).

Pursuant to a plea bargain, both defendants pleaded guilty to four counts of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child. (§ 288(b)(1).) At sentencing, the trial court imposed a restitution fine of $6,400 and a parole revocation fine in the same amount, to be payable jointly and severally by both defendants. Each defendant was sentenced to 32 years in prison.

PEOPLE v. KUNITZ | Leagle.com

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If u can't separate the music from the person then u dumb as fuck I bet u can't even enjoy thriller
I'd say there's a thin line between sicx the rapper and max kunitz the person. He blatantly rapped about raping kids. I can't listen to him anymore and I won't even bring the shit up unless someone is talking about it. I don't listen to anyone from 90s sac except C -Bo, killa tay, lunasicc, & hollow tip. T nutty is dope too and a few others but we're talkin 90s. Lynch and his camp had to know what was goin on. Lynch at the very least. This topic is taboo to bring up but I can discuss it since I've heard all of sicxs music that's available and I seen and heard the irrefutable evidence against him.

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
I'd say there's a thin line between sicx the rapper and max kunitz the person. He blatantly rapped about raping kids. I can't listen to him anymore and I won't even bring the shit up unless someone is talking about it. I don't listen to anyone from 90s sac except C -Bo, killa tay, lunasicc, & hollow tip. T nutty is dope too and a few others but we're talkin 90s. Lynch and his camp had to know what was goin on. Lynch at the very least. This topic is taboo to bring up but I can discuss it since I've heard all of sicxs music that's available and I seen and heard the irrefutable evidence against him.
Besides that one line on that loki and lynch song when did he rap about raping kids? And not much was said bout the trial so how u now all the evidence

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Besides that one line on that loki and lynch song when did he rap about raping kids? And not much was said bout the trial so how u now all the evidence
"Siccmade fo' life fuckin yo kids instead of yo wife" -sicx

He's a convicted child molester. Troll on troll....

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
Fuck this faggot havoc00.. why hasn't he been banned yet..
How u feel u post on a site called the siccness which sicx will always be associated with along with lynch who just about him out on the new album. If u wanna take the moral high ground u shouldn't post on here

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the cover of 'if these walls could talk' was taken in the room he molested his daughter in.

that should be enough.

dudes always wanna use sicx as a ultimate trollfest topic on siccness. its been done so many times. i think i even did it a decade ago. but since then on my end, all sicx and first degree the DE's music has been destroyed and removed from my computer and physical copies have been broken.

refuse to even listen to that shit anymore much less collect it.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
the cover of 'if these walls could talk' was taken in the room he molested his daughter in.

that should be enough.

dudes always wanna use sicx as a ultimate trollfest topic on siccness. its been done so many times. i think i even did it a decade ago. but since then on my end, all sicx and first degree the DE's music has been destroyed and removed from my computer and physical copies have been broken.

refuse to even listen to that shit anymore much less collect it.
I can separate the music from the artist i still bump nigga deep dead 4 life and itwct. Hell I bet yall still bump baby kills its music. Not like by listening to the music u become best friends with the artist