Sicx and his wife raped kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
"taking okie doke from a broad is like believing in God"

that line was dope. I believe in God, but objectively speaking that's a dope line. Too bad he didn't have God in his life sooner.

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
Anyone have a shirt sicx printed up.and sent to some.people on the old board? Dude was cool.as fuck when he posted on here. Sucks whoever recorded the tracks for deer hunter destroyed or is sitting on them and will prob never be heard, even if they are just unfinished songs.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
If you listen to Sicx, thats on you. its generally agreed that he is persona non grata on these boards. Nobody wants to talk about him anymore. Case closed. To continually bring him up is hella suspect. Trust me dude, i had a sicx phase too, but now its just bad business to discuss him. So what? dude made a few albums. get over it. Hes dead to the world now....

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
If you listen to Sicx, thats on you. its generally agreed that he is persona non grata on these boards. Nobody wants to talk about him anymore. Case closed. To continually bring him up is hella suspect. Trust me dude, i had a sicx phase too, but now its just bad business to discuss him. So what? dude made a few albums. get over it. Hes dead to the world now....
Music and art live on forever

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
When itwct dropped yall jocked it, when sicx posted on these boards niggas was all like damn he cool as hell, damn he chopped it up with me on aim, hell yall made mock covers for the deer hunter he even sent t shirts to some of you. Dont play no high ground on morals now

THIS POST PROVES HE'S A FAGGOT AND HAS BEEN ON THE SICCNESS FOR YEARS PROBABLY UNDER MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES!! BAN THIS FAGGOT!!

Nov 18, 2010
Sicx could be my favourite rapper, he could be big daddy kane, rakim, ice cube and scarface all in one and I wouldn't play him.

The fact remains he MOLESTED CHILDREN. And if you don’t have the moral compass to not support him then you're a peice of shit too. I wouldn't support my own family if they did something like that, let alone some random rapper.