Sicx and his wife raped kids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Innocents pay the victim millions and avoid trial because they are innocent right?

mike jacks insurance company paid off the accused victims father he was a real piece of shit Sicx is IN PRISON for doing that shit along with his wife. we should relieve taxpayers the burden of these sick fucks take them out behind the courthouse bullet in the head and buried in a hole with the rest of them

Evan Chandler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Killed by the curse of Michael Jackson: What drove the father of Jordy Chandler to put a gun to his head? | Mail Online

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
There you go again trying to link a 30 year old self admitted child molester to a 17 year old convicted of gang-related homicide. That's bogus. That's way beyond apples to oranges, that's like comparing apples to Turds.
When itwct dropped yall jocked it, when sicx posted on these boards niggas was all like damn he cool as hell, damn he chopped it up with me on aim, hell yall made mock covers for the deer hunter he even sent t shirts to some of you. Dont play no high ground on morals now

May 9, 2002
When itwct dropped yall jocked it, when sicx posted on these boards niggas was all like damn he cool as hell, damn he chopped it up with me on aim, hell yall made mock covers for the deer hunter he even sent t shirts to some of you. Dont play no high ground on morals now
Thats before we knew he was a CHILD MOLESTER.

Do you just lack common sense? The fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally disabled? Good grief, fucknuts...try to understand simple social concepts.

Jan 30, 2007
mike jacks insurance company paid off the accused victims father he was a real piece of shit Sicx is IN PRISON for doing that shit along with his wife. we should relieve taxpayers the burden of these sick fucks take them out behind the courthouse bullet in the head and buried in a hole with the rest of them

Evan Chandler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Killed by the curse of Michael Jackson: What drove the father of Jordy Chandler to put a gun to his head? | Mail Online

Interesting read i never knew about. Whats even more disturbing is the comments from that article still putting MJ on a pedestal and blasting the guy that killed himself.

Whats even more disturbing is this Havoc00 faggot, after being banned for praising sicx and then coming back under a different screen name and still praising a chomo. Something is seriously wrong with the dude, he should be wearing pink pretty soon if it was up to me but it aint....

Aug 17, 2002
don't mean to go off topic but....didn't mike jackson admit to sleeping in the same bed with the kids? unless he's related to them or a foster parent that behavior is weird as hell. you want some grown man in the same bed with your kids reading stories and playing with teddy bear dolls?

i know this dude i used to be friends with. key phrase used to be. i know he did some foul stuff, but he got off. no legal decision will change my mind that he's a greedy without conscious pervert.

god bless america and high priced LA lawyers.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Wtf has this forum become. If i owned the siccness id get rid of the whole 91siccness forum because its mainly this type of bullshit mixed with a lil bit of " what if it was 1992 again" type of posts..fuckin uncle ricos n shit wishin to go back in time. "I wouldve made all pro" i bet i can throw a football over them mountains" gtfoh...

Oh and this one..i see alot of " what if lynch , tech n9ne and michael j fox were locked in a studio together..i bet theyd make a classic".. ahhh i love the siccness forum

Jan 30, 2007
don't mean to go off topic but....didn't mike jackson admit to sleeping in the same bed with the kids? unless he's related to them or a foster parent that behavior is weird as hell. you want some grown man in the same bed with your kids reading stories and playing with teddy bear dolls?

i know this dude i used to be friends with. key phrase used to be. i know he did some foul stuff, but he got off. no legal decision will change my mind that he's a greedy without conscious pervert.

My mom has a good friend who she goes to church with here in Sac who used to be in the entertainment biz in LA and worked for Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne. Anyways she has a son and somehow got connected with MJ back in the day. Long story short he wanted to fly her son out to Neverland for the weekend (he was around 8 at the time). Needless to say she said no at the last minute. Whenever i hear dumb fucks defend MJ, i ask them if they would have let him babysit your child, most times the answer is NO! but then theres always the idiots that defend him.

Cool story bro....

Jan 30, 2007
Wtf has this forum become. If i owned the siccness id get rid of the whole 91siccness forum because its mainly this type of bullshit mixed with a lil bit of " what if it was 1992 again" type of posts..fuckin uncle ricos n shit wishin to go back in time. "I wouldve made all pro" i bet i can throw a football over them mountains" gtfoh...

Oh and this one..i see alot of " what if lynch , tech n9ne and michael j fox were locked in a studio together..i bet theyd make a classic".. ahhh i love the siccness forum

^^this......

although i am guilty of getting sucked in to the trolling this forum has become. 91siccness is pretty much 90% spam and 10% trolls trying to relive the old days or faggots like havoc00 bringin up chomo shit that needs to be put to rest and never brought up again

Oct 4, 2013
NJ

Who wouldn't wanna go back to the early 90s?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

lol so fucking true. lots of dudes stuck in 1993.

Jun 11, 2004

I laughed so hard just now almost chocked on my carnitas readin this shit right here

May 9, 2002

Of course its weird, and no one in their right mind would allow this. However, the fact is he was NOT convicted of child molestation. Sicx was. Those are the facts.