siccness nr 2 from sweden malmö

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Hi siccness ! Naming this thread siccness nr 2 because i know the are an another thread in this forum with that name. and the reason that there are two people making threads about there music from the same place in Sweden is becouse that other guy Rasse happens to be my twin Brother.

Anyway my story is that i am long time fan of gangsta music and i listen to Gangsta rap from all over the map but Sacramento will always have a special place in my heart. Started making beats about ten years ago, but for the last couple of years i have not made any music. Had kids, stopped smoking weed and whit that i stopped making music. But a couple of month back i decided to start making music again, so bought a new studio and started making music again, and here i the result .

Brand
funk in my ass
Bilar 3
funk on sight
stick em up !
Big bad auto-mag

P.s My purpose for the thread is just hopefully to get some feedback and share my music.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2006
Yes i know you could argue that. But for me it`s been a nice experience to be able to make music with out it and i really only like to get high when iam doing that. So that pretty much settle it i guess. But enough of the weed talk any thoughts on my music ?

Last edited: