SHOULD WE BAN NORTH916SAVAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN NORTH916SAVAGE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go ahead and ban me I could give a Fuck less. You fools ain't nothing but a bunch of Punks anyway. You are all Mad because I keep it Real and tell the truth like a Real Gangster should. I would bet that most of you dudes have never put in any kind of street work, in your lives. You Sucka's are in a fantasy world, most of you have families and decent wannabe tech jobs, but you are on a Gangsta Rap website at all hours of the day trying to get the latest info on mozzy - Lavish D - Stunna Blu - T-Nutty - C-Bo etc. Everybody on here thinks they are tough for some reason, you need to learn that Gangsta Rap is entertainment and only a small percentage of us can actually live that life. I should at least get some credit for getting people talking and voting someone off a website is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of, so if that's how you all roll tell Gabe to do it now. Have fun watching versacero & Tay go back and forth for 8000 posts.

Fuck all you chumps that voted yes. All you did is expose yourselves as Haters that have zero street credibility. If you go back in the posts and read them you will see that these dudes started shit with me first, all I did was defend myself. I don't put up with trash talking on the streets and I definitely won't tolerate disrespect from internet nerds. I tried to get a real conversation started but I guess people that only know Gangster life from a music video just wouldn't understand. Also this site has been boring as fuck for the last 2 weeks, the same stupid comments from the 15-losers that come on here. Enjoy your Gangsta Fantasy lives and just know that everyone can get touched and Karma is a Bitch, your days will come.

Last edited:
To: gabe 505, Fuck off you little weasel. He has been tampering with my account putting words that I didn't say in my posts and changing my avatar. You can't even trust that the people that are running this site will respect your privacy. I will find you boy, I am going to Internet search the address for the Siccness office and then pop up on you like a Jack in the Box, you better hire some security to protect you. I just ordered a new AR-15 with the Bump Stock and I will be needing a shooting range soon. P.S. Prison is a vacation for me, it's not a deterrent whatsoever, I will enjoy watching your last breath.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Fuck all you chumps that voted yes. All you did is expose yourselves as Haters that have zero street credibility. If you go back in the posts and read them you will see that these dudes started shit with me first, all I did was defend myself. I don't put up with trash talking on the streets and I definitely won't tolerate disrespect from internet nerds. I tried to get a real conversation started but I guess people that only know Gangster life from a music video just wouldn't understand. Also this site has been boring as fuck for the last 2 weeks, the same stupid comments from the 15-losers that come on here. Enjoy your Gangsta Fantasy lives and just know that everyone can get touched and Karma is a Bitch, your days will come.
Comie mierda cerote

I will be finding nemo and gabe soon on my trip to LA at: 105 8810-C Jamacha boulevard - spring valley Ca. 91977 - Only 9-hours away but plenty of time to build up anticipation for our meeting. Anybody that I come across there is as guilty as gabe and will be dealt with the same. It will be a special 4-20 celebration at the Sicc office this year, there will be many thoughts and prayers coming your way. versacero: shut your fat ass up, I don't make threats I make promises.