Sequel albums...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
From Taking No shorts 2, Psychoactive 2, Unforgiven 2 and 3 to Blocc st. Lye 2,all the sequel albums have been pretty underwhelming.

Now I guess you got Re-loaded on the works. There was talk about a Plague 2. Lynch associates always trying to gas the fans sayin "lynch is goin back to his Season of the Siccness style".

Had there ever been a sequel album from sac that lived up to the original?

Also do you feel like these weak "part 2" albums devalue the original? Should artist stop going this route and try to reinvent rather than resurrect?

Dec 6, 2005
It's not actually a sequel unless the people from the original are behind it

I never understood artists saying part 2 when none of the featured producers/artists from the original are on it.

To me it's just making a quick buck of the original title

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't really care what the albums are called I just wanna hear new music...
Sure, but when the artist calls his project a "so and so part 2", then I expect it to have a similar sound to the first one. Otherwise they are just trying to cash in on the popularity of their earlier release, which in the end is gonna loose them fans imo...

If Lynch would have called Manniballector Season Of Tha Siccness Part 2, I would have told him to fuck off. Now I can just say not really my type of rap, still looking forward to other projects from him.