Sac bloods vs Sac Crips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
wsup folks, I was peepin the banner up top said Sac Town bloods vs. Sac Town Crips and I'm wonderin is that a compilation CD that's droppin or wha? Any info on this?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
A compilation droppin on Fahrenheit Records by D.E with 16 Real Gangstaz and some Sac Town Heavyweights. Go to the Fahrenheit Records Forum 4 mo info...

Mar 20, 2005
wtf are they gonna rap about? lol most shit i hear from any bloodz or cripz is like "imma shot me a crip" or the otha way around. anyways il be sure to check it out

Jun 27, 2003
yeaa shit sounds kinda interesting. That LA bloods n Crips joint did aight tho didn't it?? They did a few albums off that shiet, them Nation Wide Rip Ridaz and shiet. But fo sho, thanks for tha info folks.

Jan 7, 2005
yeah i deffiantly wanna check that shit out,them Bloods and Crips in Sac are some crazy shit.
yeha i hella dont wanna here hella shit like "FUCK CRABS" "FUCK SLOBS" and shit you know
i wanna here like some crazy stories
i am hella currious what "16 REAL GANG LEADERS" are gonna be on it

Mar 30, 2005
who are the known bloods from 916. luni is a crip, tnutty is a crip. cbo is a crip, are there any bloods from sac that are known.

also i was curious to know if sac is like la, in the sense that is a whole lot more crip gangs than there are blood gangs?

Aug 7, 2002
if it's some crip and blood bangin shit i mean sum of dat hard core glorifyin type of music i mean sum shit like feelin like it's drive by shit not no old school mc eight shit i mean dat glorifyin gangsta crip blood type of shit then helll fuckin yea im gettin it ....not cuz of da drive by but i like listenin to it...

Apr 27, 2005
CRAZY SILENT said:
Yeah your right.Sac is one big tomatoe or Sac a Tomato.It's mainley red.
It like the opposite of LA with the crip being ahuge number their ..
Yeah its the same way in Dago my man, its like Bloods out here is 4 to 1, except Bloods gotta get they mind right before its any prosperity out here. They be tryin to eliminate each other out here. Thats why my name is what it is.

Jul 1, 2004
aint skee 64 a blood? he did that turf niggaz track wit luni. i think thas whut its called.... but uh... sac aint really that bad about crips bein out numbered man. HELLA crips in sac. north highlans is a crip hood. most of the southside is crips. aside form meadow view. del paso heights is a blood area. aint rancho got sum crips? i dont really kick it in rancho. and im outa town right now anyway lol thas probly why. but as far as bloods and crips go u kno... (EXCLUDING sur 13s and norte 14s n shit) i dont think its no "big ol sac a tomato" lol.... COS is form NorthGate and hes a crip. anyways... aint no big issue. im lookin forward to the album tho. if anyone gets any real info on it let me kno! holla

Dec 18, 2004
crips might be out numberd but crips be putting workin on the bloods everytime iam in sac some blood gets shot up. but it will be koo to hear the album