RNDD2 & political ties 9/2/16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Yeah I've been listening to both and I'm feelin both albums so far. Haven't listened to either all the way through. So far the Political Ties is better than the Gang Related Siblings June & Mozzy album. You right that new Lav album pretty grimy. Kick door ski mask music. Let us know your thoughts on both after you listen to em.

Feb 14, 2004
That political ties is kinda dope gots a bounce type feel to it some of the hooks are annoying but it's a good album... Lav still gots god of the ghetto, rndd3, my brothers keeper, & dreda gots that hard to kill coming also a lot of grimy gangsta coming soon... Philthy should give us a album rapping like he did on that tied in song

Feb 14, 2004
Who's in purge gang? I think what makes rndd2 dope is he using a bunch of guys I never heard of the he even switches his voice up on the hooks...

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
Lav killin the game from prison thats crazy...someone told me a little story said some dude he knows just got out from where lavs at & said he seen lav get jumped by a bunch of other sac dudes with some starz. Said it was like 20 on 8 but the statz was holdin they own said no one got stomped out & they was bangin & talkin shit afterwards haha its mouth 2 mouth so idk who it was or if its true but someone told me that

Sep 5, 2013
I've been hearin about that incident too. Pretty sure that's the same incident Lav is referring on the song Not Gone Rock. I can respect Lav for being honest. It's not like there's footage out there. Instead he acknowledged he got jumped, and even made a song about it. I think a lot of other rappers would have lied about it if it happened to them. It's whatever. Sometimes you get caught slippin. They call it that for a reason.

Mar 11, 2013
thats true, but besides that hope Hell Gang will continue their job...

maaaan, Philthy in that new Birdman video, Balla Blockin....thats major af...

Last edited: