rare hellz angel tape and getting deer hunter finally released

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2017
i know most peeps look down on my father for the things that he did but i do know he does have some cult like followers. and some of the og heads may be in here or have some info.
i have an og copy of hellz angel b4 it was renamed and released as dead for life on bmr. i also have real info and facts about deer hunter and im trying to get it out of evidence from the county. i wanted to know if anyone else has the "hellz angel" cesette and i also seen an old thread of someone claiming they had deer hunter in hand. can anyone point me in the direction of his lying ass?
id also like to point out that this is not a troll. or some type of sick joke. hes really my pops and can prove it if needed.. npw how in the hell do you post pics from mobile on this site???

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017
i thought everyone knew it existed but what inm saying as his son that i have the info to get it plus other unreleased music and items from the house. but do not have the funds to pay for the fees at the moment

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
id also like to point out that this is not a troll. or some type of sick joke. hes really my pops and can prove it if needed..
Sorry to hear that breh, but I hope you live a long and prosperous life and don't have to live with that stigma over your head. I personally do not care to hear or read one word about your pops though, with all due respect to you.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
How is he not dead being in GP like that??? Thought child molesters didn't get passes in the prison.

The mission of Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) is to provide long-term housing and services for male felons classified as minimum and medium custody inmates who require placement on a Sensitive Needs Yard.

that whole yard is full of them...

sicx is just hanging out with his peers

fuck that guy

Nov 27, 2014
I get the feeling like the daughter might be feeling out the public to see if anybody would buy his shit if he dropped something new and she'd probably get the $... is he ever getting out?

Jul 12, 2002
Pm me on facebook at Maxmillian kunitz or hit me on ig at lilsicx or pm me for my cell I'll chop it up with fans.. as for the people that hate him. I'll talk to yall too. Lmk
Ok so it looks like you're real judging by social media profiles. Serious question, why did you take after your father's name after what he did?