Rap of sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2018
Whos the best rapper in sac town right now ? I been away from rap for a while... Got tired Of the same old songs. And new rap is garbage. Some is alright i been exploring other genres.... I was huge blackmarket fan.

Feb 1, 2018
Mozzy

Fuck the haters
Hahaha you know some suckaz are gonna come respond to this comment with some hate

But Mozzy got the slaps man....I could care less about beef or whatever drama
he’s involved with, I just listen to the music for the music. Simple. If it sounds good, it’s coo with me. And that dude got some slappers.....

You ever get a chance to listen to that album that had the countdown goin on on here for like 2 weeks?? I don’t even remember what it’s called but if it’s worth a listen I’ll give it one.

Jun 21, 2006
Hahaha you know some suckaz are gonna come respond to this comment with some hate

But Mozzy got the slaps man....I could care less about beef or whatever drama
he’s involved with, I just listen to the music for the music. Simple. If it sounds good, it’s coo with me. And that dude got some slappers.....

You ever get a chance to listen to that album that had the countdown goin on on here for like 2 weeks?? I don’t even remember what it’s called but if it’s worth a listen I’ll give it one.
Yea man, in the end its all about the music and Mozzy is dope in my opinion.

What album was that? I bought a couple of his cds. Out of those i like mandatory check the best.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I fuck with CML but not because I dislike Mozzy, but I will say Mozzy has some slaps im also fucking with Stunna Blu an Nutty myself as well