Questions Regardin Sicx Molestation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2011
i still bump Sicx all the time and I think it\\\'s pretty damn whack that he molested that lil girl, but whatever, his shit is still sick as fuck and he\\\'s put out classis...anyways, i had a few questions to anyone who knows about the case against him.

1.was it HIS daughter that was molested or what was his relation to her?

2.was anyone else involved? i remember hearin it was him and his
girlfriend/wife doing the molesting together and video-taping it. is this true?

3.how old was the girl who was getting molested at the time?

4.what was Sicx\\\'s defense against the charges? did he flat out admit to it, or was he pleading insanity due to pcp usage?

5.has Sicx commented on the situation or been interviewed since being in jail?

anyone close 2 the situation or with inside info, lets get the details in here..............

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is the same guy that got banned (can't remember his screen name right now) that likes Smoov-E and First Degree's music. Both who are known to have things for ungerage girls. While that's not near as bad as what Sicx did, it's still disturbing and wrong.

I think this guy might be looking for pointers or something lol.

Dec 8, 2010
This is the same guy that got banned (can't remember his screen name right now) that likes Smoov-E and First Degree's music. Both who are known to have things for ungerage girls. While that's not near as bad as what Sicx did, it's still disturbing and wrong.

I think this guy might be looking for pointers or something lol.
Now_I_Know
think that was it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i still bump Sicx all the time and I think it\\\'s pretty damn whack that he molested that lil girl, but whatever, his shit is still sick as fuck and he\\\'s put out classis...anyways, i had a few questions to anyone who knows about the case against him.

4.what was Sicx\\\'s defense against the charges? did he flat out admit to it, or was he pleading insanity due to pcp usage?

anyone close 2 the situation or with inside info, lets get the details in here..............
you are sick.
you're sick.

::

Apr 11, 2007

shut the fuck up u inbred swine