Q-BALL from garden block on cops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
That curl is official.

Rip to King Miller.

Has the Leeza episode been posted on here yet? I can't remember.

This is another piece of siccness lore that been talked about on these boards for years. I remember years back a couple of members upset about the idea of looking for this video citing disrespect to those no longer living.

I guess anything goes In This day and age.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Has the Leeza episode been posted on here yet? I can't remember.

This is another piece of siccness lore that been talked about on these boards for years. I remember years back a couple of members upset about the idea of looking for this video citing disrespect to those no longer living.

I remember watching that when it first aired.

That reminds me of other rare footage from Sac in the 90s, they used to have this show on access cable called Sactown Funk and they played all the music videos from Sac and the Bay......They used to interview hella rappers from Sac on that show and they also interviewed Mac Dre in the late 90s when he first moved to Sac....I'm hella mad at myself for not recording all the rare footage they had. I wonder if anybody still has those rare interviews on VHS tape.

Last edited: