Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
We already knew about the snitching paperwork from the other C-Bo thread but I am glad Doc Hicks picked this story up so that Real Folks Nation and Worldwide know that mozzy's crew is full of snitchmades.
bru u ah real weirdo cheering for folks down fall...haaaaaa real life roller! straight bitch made

and just fyi ugh mack doing all the snitching and he not from the p he from yo side the manors to be exact. que telling too said some dork shit but he didn't put mozzy in it...if ugh the only one who put his name in it he might be good. I know form experience if only 1 person put yo name.they can't charge you. I got subpoenaed though but just showed up and pled th 5th on every question they asked me...

uzzy ain't on that paper work either given no statement the shit dumb ass fuck either way..c-bo instigated all this shit with that zilla killa tall then dropping his location like no one was gona slide..got a innocent person killed..that the 2nd time at the same.park he got someone.layed out for barkin..sad situation

bru u ah real weirdo cheering for folks down fall...haaaaaa real life roller! straight bitch made

and just fyi ugh mack doing all the snitching and he not from the p he from yo side the manors to be exact. que telling too said some dork shit but he didn't put mozzy in it...if ugh the only one who put his name in it he might be good. I know form experience if only 1 person put yo name.they can't charge you. I got subpoenaed though but just showed up and pled th 5th on every question they asked me...

uzzy ain't on that paper work either given no statement the shit dumb ass fuck either way..c-bo instigated all this shit with that zilla killa tall then dropping his location like no one was gona slide..got a innocent person killed..that the 2nd time at the same.park he got someone.layed out for barkin..sad situation
You are delusional man, all this was C-Bo's fault? mozzy came out with the new era king video first disrespecting C-Bo then Bo responded with the Body for Body video like a Real Sac O.G. should. You are a fool man, have fun supporting a bunch of snitches trying to save their own ass. P.S. your hero mozzy will go down for conspiracy to.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You are delusional man, all this was C-Bo's fault? mozzy came out with the new era king video first disrespecting C-Bo then Bo responded with the Body for Body video like a Real Sac O.G. should. You are a fool man, have fun supporting a bunch of snitches trying to save their own ass. P.S. your hero mozzy will go down for conspiracy to.
naw cbo made body 4 body before new era and dropped a snippet on ig..but beside that nobody slidin for them diss records bo made it some gang shit with all the zilla killa post...its all dumb in my eyes and if rather not see anyone from anyside dead or in jail....but you on the other hand are a want to be gangsta getting all giddy off some one getting years in prison how is that street?

your a jcat and every post you make shows more and more of how fake you are..now don't quite me no more not responding to yo bitch ass no more today got get some money or something

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Doubt it, he can afford a good lawyer and at this point it's not real evidence just some shit the state made up for the snitch to say. Should be able to prove reasonable doubt if such a charge surfaces.

May 9, 2002
naw cbo made body 4 body before new era and dropped a snippet on ig..but beside that nobody slidin for them diss records bo made it some gang shit with all the zilla killa post...its all dumb in my eyes and if rather not see anyone from anyside dead or in jail....but you on the other hand are a want to be gangsta getting all giddy off some one getting years in prison how is that street?

your a jcat and every post you make shows more and more of how fake you are..now don't quite me no more not responding to yo bitch ass no more today got get some money or something
Didnt Mozzy disrespect Bo and Lynch in the NoJumper podcast tho? Its not like Bo made that song out of the blue.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Didnt Mozzy disrespect Bo and Lynch in the NoJumper podcast tho? Its not like Bo made that song out of the blue.
idk bro I'm not here to defend mozzy every word..his a man like the rest of us and says and does dumb shit. I think bo was looking for him to say something and saw he opportunity to get on him. it is what it is at this point but imo bo escalated and made a situation out of nothing. now we have 5 ppl who been shot 1 dead and atleast 3 going to prison for life..for what a comment about who your competition in rap on a podcast show.bo supposed to be an o.g and should have known better period.