Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
idk bro I'm not here to defend mozzy every word..his a man like the rest of us and says and does dumb shit. I think bo was looking for him to say something and saw he opportunity to get on him. it is what it is at this point but imo bo escalated and made a situation out of nothing. now we have 5 ppl who been shot 1 dead and atleast 3 going to prison for life..for what a comment about who your competition in rap on a podcast show.bo supposed to be an o.g and should have known better period.
You know how rappers be bruh...even more so rappers with gang ties. Its an ego thing and when a relatively newcomber shits on OGs that basically paved the way for them, OGs gonna speak up. This isnt new. Mozzy took the beef there. They could have squared up or squashed it.

naw cbo made body 4 body before new era and dropped a snippet on ig..but beside that nobody slidin for them diss records bo made it some gang shit with all the zilla killa post...its all dumb in my eyes and if rather not see anyone from anyside dead or in jail....but you on the other hand are a want to be gangsta getting all giddy off some one getting years in prison how is that street?

your a jcat and every post you make shows more and more of how fake you are..now don't quite me no more not responding to yo bitch ass no more today got get some money or something
This problem could have been easily solved with a one on one fight between C-Bo and mozzy but tim decided to go another route. He made the decision to escalate the Beef and involve youngsters that should not have been trusted. I am not happy to see people go to jail, I have been behind those walls myself, but your oak park homeboys cracked under pressure and they will have to live with the snitch jackets for life. You don't seem to care about the victim, you only care about your hood looking bad over this.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017
a lotta you siccness queers are dumb

Ugh Mack was the one snitching and he's not from Oak Park, just somebody who was hanging around some of the Mozzy niggas

I have no idea about Que Mozzy but Uzzy Marcus is keeping it stitched lip.

C-Bo started the beef wit Mozzy over nothing cuz he an old hater and Garden Block is gay

Mozzy said on the No Jumper podcast that "he was funking with C-Bo's legacy" which was pure rap music shyt but sukka niggas will forever be broke and get mad over nothin.

Ugh Mack was the one snitching and he's not from Oak Park, just somebody who was hanging around some of the Mozzy niggas

C-Bo started the beef wit Mozzy over nothing cuz he an old hater and Garden Block is gay

Mozzy said on the No Jumper podcast that "he was funking with C-Bo's legacy" which was pure rap music shyt but sukka niggas will forever be broke and get mad over nothin.
Do you live in Sacramento County? I respect your opinion but calling hoods and people gay online seems odd. Also mozzy started the whole beef last summer and the shit got carried away because nobody wanted to backdown. The Diss videos only added fuel to the fire. Then the zilla crew decided to do a drive by that day and got caught, two of them told and one stayed quiet now tim is next to be the fall guy.

Last edited:
LOL at Mozzy stans blaming Bo
I agree, blaming C-Bo for other people's actions is ridiculous. Bo tried to bring everyone together that day. Those zilla dudes made the choice to participate in the drive by. Now they must pay the costs for their actions. I expect to see more casualties over this soon. It's funk season for the next 3-months, them Sacramento Summertime's.

May 9, 2002

Que said he was in the car, but said he "closed his eyes and ears" so he doesnt know who pulled the trigger, but names all the assailants in the car. Why? Cus they got his ass on camera IN THE CAR.

ppl need to just learn how to shut the fuck up and let their lawyer sort it out..hella dumb washing themselves in the end
What do you expect from 90's crack babies, they don't know how to plead the 5th like you. They should of took some pointers from first 48, mozzy's favorite show. They weren't taught the number one rule of the game: Do the dirt by your lonely. I would be embarrassed to be from oak park nowadays, Ha! Ha! Straight punks on that side of town. NorthSide Nigga!!