No Limit and Black Market Records in 1993

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I know NL had a deal with Black Market for TRU-"Who's Da Killer?", which I would think was distribution at the most. On the Black Market site it says that Master P hooked up with Brother Lynch on the 24 Deep album. What could P have done for the 24 Deep release? Could this be a mix up? Check out the link:
Black Market Records

Mar 21, 2013
Master P also wanted San Quinn, and tried to sign him on different occasions but he was loyal to JT and Get Low. Same thing with Lil Ric who ended up rolling with Solo Records for the second release (Wicked Streets).

That Who's Da Killer tape was a tape only release that got re-released on CD and tape on MxM Records. The re-release even has certain TRU members blurred out and everything. It was re-release a couple to a few years after the OG one, I think by Milkman who was part of TRU and that particular project until he got the boot, which is why he got that song and funny ass skit on his Reminisce album called It's On and Judge Del...

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Master P also wanted San Quinn, and tried to sign him on different occasions but he was loyal to JT and Get Low. Same thing with Lil Ric who ended up rolling with Solo Records for the second release (Wicked Streets).

That Who's Da Killer tape was a tape only release that got re-released on CD and tape on MxM Records. The re-release even has certain TRU members blurred out and everything. It was re-release a couple to a few years after the OG one, I think by Milkman who was part of TRU and that particular project until he got the boot, which is why he got that song and funny ass skit on his Reminisce album called It's On and Judge Del...
You mean blurred out pics? There was a lot of rappers that were on NL or could have been.

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
as i recall, i remember an interview from way back and P was talking about working with lynch in the 24 deep days thats how he ended up west coast bad boyz 2 and the im bout it soundtrack and serv on's life insurance ...if i remember around that time P was trying to get lynch on no limit thats why he was on so many albums around that time period of NL...but that shit fell through because of the black market contract ..i think i recall even P saying he would buy out lynch's contract but ced wasnt having that so it all ended...that to me was lynch's prime era too

or maybe they related kevin miller-percy miller lol

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I wondered if it was actually Milk who put out the cd version.I thought maybe it was King George cause M&M is like Me & Mine. I wasn't in underground rap scene back in 1993, or 97 for that matter so it's always been somethin i wanted to know.

That album was when P ended his contract for NL & In-a-Minute and just before the SMG signing so i guess he struggled to get a deal and went a step back with a tape release... I never knew it was Milk Man. First rapper to forge a release date as 1993 stayed on the cd! I just thought the cd was done a few months after on a dummy label cause of cashflow/legal issues or some shit but Milk Man took the release? LOL. He didn't give a fuck. Even before P beef he went hard on Hollywood.

anyways back to the BLH/No Limit/Nigga Deep article, they make it all sound really tight knit between P & Lynch. Really? rapmusicguide guide, liner notes anyone?

Aug 29, 2013
when I stayed in san lorenzo king george was out in front of rasputins every time i went there at first i was like wo king george after awhile it got old gettin the same pitch and pertaining aLOT of ppl online have mixed information about lynch alot of ppl mix up lynch and x-raided?ol Its annoying I think P tried signing Loki 2 but he wanted him 2 stop sayin nigga and Loki wouldnt